New to Holland America? This is for you...AKA "HAL For Dummies"

Host Walt

14 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

There are no physical tickets anymore.  You can see them on your stateroom TV or your app.  You can use your key card to be admitted to the excursion 

We so seldom ever take ship sponsored tours anymore, I couldn't remember if HAL still did paper hard copies. We almost do 100% private tours unless we have some ship excursion credits to use.

I see you are on the Volendam for the cruise just before ours in August. We only booked one ships tour for that cruise to use our HIA $200pp credits.

9 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

We so seldom ever take ship sponsored tours anymore, I couldn't remember if HAL still did paper hard copies. We almost do 100% private tours unless we have some ship excursion credits to use.

I see you are on the Volendam for the cruise just before ours in August. We only booked one ships tour for that cruise to use our HIA $200pp credits.

We are on the long one with HIA.  We are doing a mix.  Since this one is to remote regions I use ship excursions for only distant locations from port. I usually end up using some HIA for the end of cruise transfer - a convenient way to use up your credit. 

• Like 1