The Fun Shops

futuremrspeaden

I have never had an issue on any of my CCL cruises with Fun Shop orders- make sure to print your email confirmation from the Fun Shops just in case. If you do have an issue take the print out to guest services- Happy sailing ! :)

I also ordered from the Fun Shop for anniversary decor. I hope our stateroom is decorated prior to us boarding. I'll be very disappointing if it isn't. It's a surprise for my husband for our 1 year anniversary. Didn't think to print out email confirmations. Will most definitely print them out. 69 more days and counting.

I didn't know you could order from the shops before your cruise! That's kinda cool. What types of things do you order? It sounds like food?

I like the idea of having a big ol' Tanzanite ring waiting for me ... :p

You can order almost anything (except tanzanite ring - lol). I ordered beer for my husband and water for me. I also ordered cake on a previous cruise for my wedding anniversary. I have never had a problem with items being delivered on embarkation day or any other day. You can go to the Carnival website and check Fun Shops.

You can order almost anything (except tanzanite ring - lol). I ordered beer for my husband and water for me. I also ordered cake on a previous cruise for my wedding anniversary. I have never had a problem with items being delivered on embarkation day or any other day. You can go to the Carnival website and check Fun Shops.

That's so fun! I had no idea. I'm so glad I joined this forum, I'm learning so much! I've cruised Carnival 3 times but I'm realizing I missed out on a lot!

The only issue we've had was ordered rum one time and it was delivered on time but was wrong flavor (any flavor except rum is unacceptable) and to exchange it we had to take it to the dinning room with us since they run the deliveries. A little ackward but they arranged the new delivery quickly.

Wow! I have ordered items 4 times and only received them once. Maybe because I ordered clothing and stuffed animals?? What angered me about this the first time is I had ordered a t-shirt/hat combo, expecting to be able to use that hat on the cruise. Imagine my dismay when I boarded and found nothing in my stateroom. When I checked at guest services, it was just one of those "Sorry, we don't have any of those in our onboard inventory, your account will be credited" replies. I had ordered months in advance of the cruise! I can't figure out why, for these types of items, they don't send them to the ports for embarkation day. And if they would have at least sent an email in advance, I could have packed one of my many hats from home.

Sounds like food/beverage items are no problem. As a matter of fact, we saw them prepping all those on the Breeze in the MDR when we were waiting to disembark. They sure make them look pretty :)

Everything ordered has arrived on time and correct. Was worried once when I ordered a gift that included a bar credit and a photo credit. There was nothing in the delivered package to indicate either.

Later that night when I checked S&S account on tv both credits were there.

I order with complete confidence now and like pre-paying so it's not a charge on S&S account.

The bottles of rum that we have ordered have always been in the room when we get there. But on our last cruise my daughter wanted to surprise her Grandma with chocolate covered strawberries beings it was her first cruise. They didn't arrive until way after we had left port but they did get there. Just kind of ruined the surprise a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get an answer to this question - can someone on this thread help?

I'm looking at ordering decorations and a cake to celebrate our anniversary while on board. It looks like it will save a little money if I order the decorations/cake combo package as opposed to ordering them separately. Anyone else notice this, too?

I've never had a problem with the items I ordered being there when I selected them for (usually first day). Sometime I beat our BV order in the room, or its delivered sometime while we're unpacking, but room decorations have been in place when I arrived.

So you can order booze to be delivered to your room ahead of time? And you can drink it onboard? I am a new cruiser and havent gone on one yet but I thought anything bought on the boat (like a bottle of rum) you couldnt have it until you left?