Mini suite

Veslefrikk

A question: we shall have 21 days cruise on Jewel and have booked at mini suite for getting a little more room.

On our first Caribbean cruise, in 2011, we also had booked a mini suite (Adventure of the Seas) and there was a separate wardrobe- and suitcaseroom. Very convenient. On later cruises we have only booked balcony cabins, and now I wonder: do Jewel have such a wardrobe-room in their mini suties?

Edited by Veslefrikk

A question: we shall have 21 days cruise on Jewel and have booked at mini suite for getting a little more room.

On our first Caribbean cruise, in 2011, we also had booked a mini suite (Adventure of the Seas) and there was a separate wardrobe- and suitcaseroom. Very convenient. On later cruises we have only booked balcony cabins, and now I wonder: do Jewel have such a wardrobe-room in their mini suties?

If you can book/could have booked a SF Suite (or higher category), you probably would be quite satisfied with the wardrobe space you get in the suites... so much more to enjoy than the mini-suites (if price is NOT an issue)!

You can Google the Jewel mini suites and see the pictures, that is what we did before we booked our Jade cruise, has plenty of room. :)

CT

We have been in a mini suite on the Jewel and we found the storage space to be quite adequate. I hope that's your finding as well.

Have a great time!

(We'll take good care of the Jewel for you!)

A... and now I wonder: do Jewel have such a wardrobe-room in their mini suties?

There is a reach in closet, but no "wardrobe-room". The mini-suites are really just a deluxe balcony with a little extra room compared to a normal balcony.

No suite perks, etc.

It seems that the only difference between mini suites and regular cabins on NCL cruise ships is that the mini suite is closer to the normal size of regular rooms on the other popular cruise lines.

I guess that could be so, just as the only thing close to suite perks on an RCCL ship to a suite on an NCL ship would be the size of the cabin. Does that sound about right? Never been on RCCL (DH refuses to ever sail RCCL again) but just wondering.