Cruise book and Labels

jeanlyon

We sail in one month and 13 days, also with a friend who is not on the internet. Neither of us have received the excursion booklet. As everything is available to book online, (for us) I think it's strange that they don't send everything before this?

We sail on 12th Sept. I think we received our brochure about three weeks ago - so around 5-6 weeks before the cruise. I would give P&O a call to make sure you haven't "Gone Green". I assume you are on a Select Fare, not sure that Saver Fares receive the Excursion Brochure.

I think ours came about 5 weeks before sailing, so don't give up hope yet.

We sail in just under 5 weeks and today our Holiday information booklet, with luggage labels arrived. :D We actually booked an early saver, but I didn't tick the E ticket box on the cruise personaliser.

I have to admit its a lot nicer looking through the book than on the computer for excursions. We have already booked an excursion via the personaliser a couple of weeks ago, as I was unsure if the book would arrive, as read conflicting reviews.

Box for e tickets is in cruise personaliser.

We sail next Monday and our excursion brochure and luggage labels only arrived last week.

They had been held up because of a change in our intinerary - so we were told

Don't panic- yet

David

Edited by silver surfer 2010

OK, so looks like ours will be another weekor so. I didn't see any box to tick for e-tickets?

As you may recall, we are on the same cruise as yourself. I didn't realise that there was a box to tick for the e-tickets. On our first cruise, I just downloaded the e-tickets as I didn't know that they can send some to you.

I'll just have to wait to see if anything arrives, and if not, just hope my printer doesn't break down :eek:

As you may recall, we are on the same cruise as yourself. I didn't realise that there was a box to tick for the e-tickets. On our first cruise, I just downloaded the e-tickets as I didn't know that they can send some to you.

I'll just have to wait to see if anything arrives, and if not, just hope my printer doesn't break down :eek:

Always get your travel agent to print them if need be.

Edited by silver surfer 2010

I received an email today saying etickets and labels are ready to download for our 8th October cruise. I didn't select the eticket option will we get the tickets through the post if I don't download the etickets ?

As far as I am aware, you still have to print your etickets, but your luggage labels will hopefully arrive in your holiday information pack, at the back of the book. We sail the 1st Oct and our book arrived last thursday....so hopefully yours should arrive sometime this week.

I received an email today saying etickets and labels are ready to download for our 8th October cruise. I didn't select the eticket option will we get the tickets through the post if I don't download the etickets ?

The only tickets now are the etickets. If you do not have the means to print them ask your TA. Or there is always the library.

If totally stuck it used to be said that you did not need a ticket just your passport. If you have entered this on line already when you check in this can be cross checked.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Some travel agents will print them off and send them through to you without asking. Some don't.

However, they cannot be printed off until you have filled in all your personal details on your cruise personaliser. If you don't want to do that then you have to give the information to your TA.

Brian

I have filled in all the details except checking the box for etickets. What I really want to know is if I download the tickets and labels will I still get an information pack through the post

I did.

Getting all excited now and just had a call from our single friend who is coming with us. She got her book today, so she's all excited as well.

Does anyone know if they have carpet bowls on Oriana. It's not something I've ever done, but she wants to know.