New platinum gift.

ccruisequeen

golfadj- The trevis tumblers are long gone. But it wouldn't hurt to try to go to guest services and ask if they have any you can trade for. We did this in June and they had a couple left on the Freedom that we traded the coffe mug for.

Edited by sailor_jimc

Hope this starts before Sept 15!

Coming mid-September. Our Diamond and Platinum members will receive a Carnival logo toiletry bag. Thank you for your loyalty![ATTACH]323442[/ATTACH]

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

Beats he heck out of the picture frame or hat.

golfadj- The trevis tumblers are long gone. But it wouldn't hurt to try to go to guest services and ask if they have any you can trade for. We did this in June and they had a couple left on the Freedom that we traded the coffe mug for.

Actually, there are some ships still giving out tumblers.

I really like this Platinum gift. I don't cruise again until April 2015 so I hope this is still available. The toiletry bag is something I would definitely use - unlike the baseball cap. It worked out well for my husband though since he got a second hat! Most of the other gifts have been fine with me, especially the Tervis tumblers. I use mine every day.

I was hoping for the Tumbler last October (got the hat)...so we just bought the Tervis tumblers from Blue Iguana and Red Frog. We use them all the time. I like this new bag, but doubt it will still be around in March when I am set to cruise again.

Of course! I have two cruises coming up and I just bought a new toiletry bag about two weeks ago. I'd been using the same one for about 15 years. Doesn't it just figure? :p

I was hoping for the cooler bag, since I missed that. I got yet another tumbler back in May, which I really didn't need.

I love the hat! :)

Liked the first hat by the 21st & 22end everyone we knew had a hat & begging carnival to give it up.

The bag looks nice however we will end up with 18 by the end of the year. Our friends will be well bagged, they all have the beach bag also.

Char

Hope this starts before Sept 15!

Coming mid-September. Our Diamond and Platinum members will receive a Carnival logo toiletry bag. Thank you for your loyalty![ATTACH]323442[/ATTACH]

I go on the 13th and hope it starts by then. However, not sure where you got mid-September from, JH on FB says starting late September.

Hope they have these on the breeze in late September. Would be a nice little thing for when I'm traveling and cruising lol. One thing carnival is hitting it out of the park with lately is platinum gifts. I have a few tumblers, the beach bag is really nice and the hat is very good quality and I have worn it plenty of times in everyday activities. I suppose they get these for very cheap or free from sponsor vendors like with the old razors they used to have in amenity baskets (emphasis used to) but it's still a nice touch. Perhaps they are realizing that their most loyal customers are worthy of being taken care of so we keep coming back.