Received email that cruise docs are ready but...

when I sign in and choose my reservation number it says that the documents are not ready yet and I will receive an email when they are.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Should I just try again later or what?

I sail 9/28.

when I sign in and choose my reservation number it says that the documents are not ready yet and I will receive an email when they are.

I sail 9/28.

Your cruise docs should usually be ready by now. If you have Choice Air, the docs can be delayed somewhat, however I would still call and inquire as to the delay, in case there is something else going on with the booking.

Edited by clarea

That's happened to me before, usually it'll be available the next day. I hate to sound like a broken record, but it's another IT glitch.

That's kind of what I figured. I was already afraid of signing in to check in because of all the horror stories.

I'm also hesitant to call because they are always so incompetent and frustrating at the call centers.

That's kind of what I figured. I was already afraid of signing in to check in because of all the horror stories.

I'm also hesitant to call because they are always so incompetent and frustrating at the call centers.

Yeah your sailing is 9/28 that's pretty close. I would definitely call. Worst case whatever incompetent person answers they most likely have 'resolutions' fix the problem.

I hadn't completed the setsail pass information before I got the e-mail stating my docs are ready. Could that be why they are not ready?

I just completed the setsail information. If the docs aren't ready by tomorrow, I guess I'll call.

I hadn't completed the setsail pass information before I got the e-mail stating my docs are ready. Could that be why they are not ready?

I just completed the setsail information. If the docs aren't ready by tomorrow, I guess I'll call.

Your SetSail Pass and your e-docs are not connected.

May I suggest that you call Crown & Anchor at 1-800-526-9723 If there is a hang-up they can certainly check that out for you.

I know atm they are having issues with rooms booked on GTY basis - the Set Sail Pass' are not coming through until room assigned.

Did you book on GTY by any chance?

The OP is waiting for his e-docs to be issued. He can print his SetSail Pass off.

I sail 9/28.

We sail Sept 21st and haven't got our e-docs yet either! I did call my TA and she talked to RC and they said I should be getting an email from them in the next week. (pushing it too close for my liking) WE did book Choice Air which seems to be the holdup!

We sail Sept 21st and haven't got our e-docs yet either! I did call my TA and she talked to RC and they said I should be getting an email from them in the next week. (pushing it too close for my liking) WE did book Choice Air which seems to be the holdup!

We sail in Oct & have already printed our cruise docs! Something must be amiss!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our family had 3 cruises booked starting March 19th and the daughter and SIL never did get their Docs/Luggage tags for Cruise #2. We were leaving March 15th, cruise & # 2 was April 10, so they might have become availalbe after we left. We decided it wasn't an issue anyway since they could pick up the Tags upon getting to the Pier.

The same exact thing happened to me. Did you try to print them though? I got the email, went online and it said they weren't ready, and it wouldn't let me "View" them, but it would let me print them. In fact, I leave in 2 day (YAY!!) and I just went to RC website and it still says they are not available, but I can still print them, just not view them.. So, if you haven't already, go ahead and try to print them even though it says that...

FWIW, we sail on Sept. 20th and just got our cruise documents today. We have choice air booked and don't know if that was the hold up, but it seemed to be a tight time frame to me.

Cruise only bookings documents are usually released 49 days out. Bookings with Choice Air are usually released at 35 days, but it can be even tighter than that. If there is a major schedule change they may have to reissue the air tickets and that can often hold things up.

It seems whenever I call Choice Air they always have to e-mail someone to do something which adds days to the process. Last time Choice Air blamed reservations and reservations blamed Choice Air for not releasing the documents. I finally got resolutions to referee and agree that everyone had done what they were supposed to and resolutions sent the magic e-mail to release the documents.

We sail in Oct & have already printed our cruise docs! Something must be amiss!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Docs for October 12 on the Brilliance were released on Sunday. Exactly 49 days out. It was a cruise only booking.

What is the difference between Edocs and the documentation that includes the Set Sail Pass?

EDocs includes the full cruise contract, itinerary, any transportation vouchers, any flight arrangements, other helpful information. The SetSail is basically a boarding pass.