Just reached Diamond

iriemon

I have never seen any choices to pick from other than the beverage in your "welcome back" basket which will be in your stateroom upon boarding, or perhaps later in the day. If you log in and go to your profile at RCCL you can choose from a bottle of water, a soda or an orange juice.

Unless this has changed in the last few months, the other things in the basket have always been a small bag of dried fruit and a pkg. of cookies plus the beverage that you pre-selected.

Perhaps your choices improve as you progress to Diamond+ and Pinnacle.

It's a plate of food delivered to your stateroom. We usually get chocolate covered strawberries.

We've had it every cruise since we made D except for our last one. Don't know why we didn't get on in March, but I do love it when we get it because DH doesn't eat chocolate. We've gotten a plate with 3-4 different items. Usually a couple of choc cov strawberries and a couple of different cookies with chocolate.

I have never seen any choices to pick from other than the beverage in your "welcome back" basket which will be in your stateroom upon boarding, or perhaps later in the day. If you log in and go to your profile at RCCL you can choose from a bottle of water, a soda or an orange juice.

Unless this has changed in the last few months, the other things in the basket have always been a small bag of dried fruit and a pkg. of cookies plus the beverage that you pre-selected.

Perhaps your choices improve as you progress to Diamond+ and Pinnacle.

I believe that every C&A member upon their next cruise gets a 'welcome back basket' in their cabin. The dried fruit and cookies, very nicely wrapped, is of little interest to me. When we made Diamond, we also started to get the fruit/chocolate platter that arrives later in the cruise.....now that I enjoy, with a glass of wine. Simply delicious.

And there's no note delivered with the Chocolate-covered offering, so the first couple of times, I kept wondering why I got them.

My memory has been jogged! I do now remember receiving small plates of "treats". Would find them waiting for me on the coffee table. I had just thought they were little extras given by mostly awesome stateroom attendants; you know, for perhaps not ever leaving my stateroom looking like a pig sty!;)just saying . . .

Hmmm, we've been Diamond for a while now and have never received this on any of our cruises since becoming Diamond. Is there anything special you have to do to get this or do they just recognize that you are Diamond and deliver to your stateroom?

My memory has been jogged! I do now remember receiving small plates of "treats". Would find them waiting for me on the coffee table. I had just thought they were little extras given by mostly awesome stateroom attendants; you know, for perhaps not ever leaving my stateroom looking like a pig sty!;)just saying . . .

Yep and they're usually delivered on a formal night I think. DH just watches me eat them. Hey, they go bad:rolleyes:

just curious as I will be on my first RCI cruise... what are the tiers for frequent cruises with this line?

Diamond is how many previous?

What are the other tiers?

thanks in advance and CONGRATS on hitting a milestone! I love to travel and know that I thoroughly love the perks we get on the airline and hotel rewards for our frequent trips so this will be a goal to work towards for us!

Carrie & Big

just curious as I will be on my first RCI cruise... what are the tiers for frequent cruises with this line?

Diamond is how many previous?

What are the other tiers?

thanks in advance and CONGRATS on hitting a milestone! I love to travel and know that I thoroughly love the perks we get on the airline and hotel rewards for our frequent trips so this will be a goal to work towards for us!

Carrie & Big

Hi - the info on tiers is here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Yep and they're usually delivered on a formal night I think. DH just watches me eat them. Hey, they go bad:rolleyes:

I've sailed with my Diamond mother a few times and never have we received goodies in the cabin other than the Diamond gift of cookies and dried fruit. I've sailed in a GS a few times with my hubby and we have received treats including choc strawberries. My next cruise is with my mother in a GS and I am also Diamond now so we'll see what we get.

My last cruise in May I received chocolate covered strawberries and cookies twice during my 7-day cruise. In 14 RCCL cruises this was the 1st. Both times I was in the cabin and taken by surprise (pkeasanty). The attendant couldn't explain why I was receiving them. I have a 4-day this week and will turn Diamond after this cruise. It will be interesting to see if I receive this nice little surprise again.

Note the the number defining each tier level is not a total of cruises cruises but a total of cruise points, which are a measure of nights at sea and are typically earned as one point for each night when in a standard stateroom and two nights when in a suite (which for Crown & Anchor points purposes is Junior Suites and higher).

Edited by leaveitallbehind