Luggage Tags

Jaylie

hi all

does anyone know the turn around time if I order 4 tags tonight and use priority mail

I need them for next Saturday...

just wondering if I would get them in time.

thanks

Amazon has them too. If you have Amazon Prime, you can get them in 2 days, if they are prime eligible. Even if they aren't, they will probably come in time, or you can pay extra to get them sooner. I've been using they for a couple years and they are great.

Gwen :)

I love my luggage tag holders I got on amazon a few years back. I'm in a suite next cruise, so I ordered my free luggage tags during my check in process. they just arrived and they are so chintzy and small. I think I'll print up my own again and slip them in my holders.

I also use the Amazon luggage tag holders. They work fine for me.

I also downloaded a program that will print 4 luggage tags on one page. I found it on another luggage tag thread and it works well. You can also add your name before printing. You have to have luggage tags available for printing for this program to work.

http://www3.zansstuff.com/luggage-tags

I believe the porters at the cruise terminals have enough to do without having to slow them down.

Shak

I would agree with you if it actually slowed them down. It doesn't. They do it hundreds of times a day and never miss a beat.

For the most part they work for tips. The more they have to stop and write out tags it logically to me at least would slow them down. All those 100's of times add up.

Shak

I always laminate and attach with ribbon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi kaye,

If you dont mind my me asking, where do you usually go to have the tags laminated? If the cost isnt too much, im sure my wife wouldnt be against doing this for our next cruise

TIA..

Edited by MaverickCSX

Hi kaye,

If you dont mind my me asking, where do you usually go to have the tags laminated? If the cost isnt too much, im sure my wife wouldnt be against doing this for our next cruise

TIA..

You can buy heat free laminating sheets or if you want to splash out you can buy a laminating unit. There are many reasonably priced brands available.

I tried using the software download but it just made luggage tags out of the first sheet of my e-docs. Haven't yet figured out how to isolate just page 15 which is the one with the tags. Any help? :confused:

From you e-documents select print from the File menu. When the print dialog box show up select pages and in the space next to the pages button delete any other pages and type in page 15. If you still have the print luggage tags available on your On Line Check In page you can do it there too. On that page only the luggage page is available.

You can save both the e-document and your luggage tags PDF's to your hard drive. If you do so you can review or print them at your leisure and don't have to be logged to My Cruises.

Shak