Alaska Pearl Question

rhinomike

What time can we get off the ship in Seattle at the end of our cruise. I want to book a 9:30am flight but don't know if we can make it. Thank you.

You are crazy to think you can get off,do the customs crap, get a cab and be at the airport by 8:30 or so.

I would strongly suggest you don't do an early flight like that. I really doubt you will make it.

The waterfront is a really hectic area, with lots of traffic. Folks are starting to get dropped off for the cruise departing next, the Ride The Ducks take that road along the water. The waterfront is very, very busy. There is a lot of construction going on with the viaduct, so you never know what traffic will be like with that. '

Traffic in general can be pretty hectic in Seattle area. I live here, and at times there is no reason in particular for heavy traffic. The airport is pretty busy for drop-offs also. And lines at airport security can be really, really backed up.

Sorry, but that made me chuckle. You need to be prepared to be in line for one hour just to go through security. I have traveled through Seattle and have been in line for over two hours! Do have your taxi take 99 to get to the airport; cheaper and faster.

Ok. After reading here we decided not to book the early flight. We will take a later flight. I don't like to be rushed or worried.

But I will say we carry off our own luggage and we are usually the first off the ship. But still not willing to risk it after reading all the comments.

Thank you to everyone.