QUANTUM Online Check-In Updated!

eroller

That is weird that your Edocs aren't ready for printing, I was able to print mine earlier in the week :confused:

I am flying home afterwards with Choice Air.

But I don't have a Boarding group or Arrival Appointment time.

Exactly Same here, Flying home choice air, but I can't set an arrival time

Might just leave it as it is and turn up first thing in the morning, not my fault if they don't give me a time is it!

Exactly Same here, Flying home choice air, but I can't set an arrival time

Might just leave it as it is and turn up first thing in the morning, not my fault if they don't give me a time is it!

LOL yip I agree :D

Was just thinking about you and your family, have you seen the QN news ?...wave pool for the children on Quantum :D

I haven't seen an answer to this question. How does the SeaPass pickup work? Will you get the standard plastic SeaPass at the terminal or will they mail it with luggage tags?

Just curious!

Your seapass will be in a sealed envelope outside your stateroom door. The WOW band will be inside your stateroom.

It appears the plan is to have all the staterooms ready for when guests board.

LOL yip I agree :D

Was just thinking about you and your family, have you seen the QN news ?...wave pool for the children on Quantum :D

Yes!! Was just looking at the picture, think she will be just as excited about Jonny Rockets being right next door!! ( I know I am!)

This is so frustrating for the 11/2 sailing. Final payment made weeks ago. All info & photo uploaded. No appointment time section, so no appointment time on SeaPass. Edoc still not issued.

Yes, we are flying AirChoice from the US, but a day early, so RCI has nothing to do with getting us to the port. We are in a suite and have boarding group A--am I to assume that we show up as usual whenever we wish? Lloyd, I hope your information can end the frustration with RCI in the USA! Kirsten

If Choice Air is involved your e-docs may not show as available until two or three weeks before sailing whereas if there is no Choice Air component then edocs should show about 45 days out.

Just off phone with TA and RCI. Air Choice is the culprit. RCI department that handles that doesn't work the weekend, so I was advised to call TA on Monday and it would get taken care of. Hopefully it works on Monday!! Kirsten

I got an email just a wee while ago saying that because I had Choice Air for my return flight home then that is why I didn't have an Arrival Appointment.

My reply was that it seems that in the last few days the Arrival Apointment has gone from many folks Set Sail Passes and instead just the Boarding Group is showing.

Some have C&A status showing and some don't.

Oh well not long now till we can check it all out :D :D

It may be any post transfer, including transfer to an airport (which is what I have) according to the RCI employee looking into my missing Travel Plan section that is denying me an Appontment Time.

Oh well. No set time means I can arrive whenever I darn well please. [emoji1]

Looking forward to my first transatlantic cruise. [emoji636] [emoji623] [emoji631]

Edited by Lloyd555

My roomie has just told me that she no longer has Boarding Group B or her C&A status on her Set Sail...it was there earlier. Oh and she isn't booked with Choice Air or booked transfers with RCCL.

:confused:

Hi Liz,

I just checked my set sail pass and now it has my C&A now appears on my boarding pass. I guess since the check in process is new, they are still working out the kinks :)

I posted this on our Quantum 11/2 sailing as well.

So I have a "non" answer for those of us with Choice Air & edoc issues. Per TA & RCI today, the document department has to contact Choice Air. If Choice Air has "ticketed" your plane tickets, edocs could be issued within two days. If Choice Air has not "ticketed" your plane tickets, edocs will not be issued until the "ticketing" takes place. So, I will be checking on Wednesday with baited breath. Do I expect our edocs to be issued? No. Does this answer anyone's question? Not really. Sorry I couldn't give a difinative answer! Kirsten :(

I just went into online check-in and reprinted my boarding pass. There are two changes since the original.

1. It now shows my C&A level (Diamond).

2. My boarding group changed from F to B. Arrival Appointment is 11:45am - 12:15pm.

What is interesting is my cabin mate (who is Emerald status) has a Boarding group of G and her boarding pass does not show her C&A level.

I didn't see any place to order luggage tags. I just assumed that they were no longer needed with the new tracking tags they attach at the pier, but sounds like some people have ordered them. Maybe only those flying need to order tags?.

We also have different boarding zones.

Our boarding time was changed to 11:15. Never sailed from New Jersey before and will be driving up from Baltimore. Does anyone know what happens if we get there an hour early. Thanks

What sailing are you on? I'm on 11/23 and when I looked through our cruise documents that were released today we were also moved to 11:15. I went back in and was able to select 10:45-11:15 again (can't remember if there was an earlier one before) so I'm not sure what they did, but it's not the first time they've randomly changed my reservations and preferences without any notice or reason.

I didn't see any place to order luggage tags. I just assumed that they were no longer needed with the new tracking tags they attach at the pier, but sounds like some people have ordered them. Maybe only those flying need to order tags?.

We also have different boarding zones.

When our e-docs became available last week for our 11/23 cruise, the luggage tag order button appeared, so we ordered our tags.

Tags may only be available for Suite Guests and C&A Pinnacle Club Members.

Edited by cruisenfever

From the 11/23 roll call we've pretty much figured out that the only people who can order luggage tags are suites and pinnacle. Everyone else can print them out.

I'm not in a suite or Pinnacle but I was able to order luggage tags. I'm on the maiden voyage November 2nd. The luggage tags arrived promptly to my home address. I've been able to do this for all my Royal Caribbean cruises.

FYI you can only do this once and it's from a link under the online check-in buttons. Once you order the tags, the link changes to "print luggage tags".

Edited by eroller

I'm not in a suite or Pinnacle but I was able to order luggage tags. I'm on the maiden voyage November 2nd. The luggage tags arrived promptly to my home address. I've been able to do this for all my Royal Caribbean cruises.

FYI you can only do this once and it's from a link under the online check-in buttons. Once you order the tags, the link changes to "print luggage tags".

I believe that luggage tags were made available to everyone on the 11/2 cruise.

We ordered the tags for our 11/23 cruise and the "request luggage tag" button is still showing under the On-Line Check in boxes as well as on our Cruise Documentation page which is not unusual.

I believe that luggage tags were made available to everyone on the 11/2 cruise.

We ordered the tags for our 11/23 cruise and the "request luggage tag" button is still showing under the On-Line Check in boxes as well as on our Cruise Documentation page which is not unusual.

I've ordered them no problem for all my previous Royal Caribbean cruises as well, and as previously mentioned I'm not Pinnacle or a suite passenger.

My experience has been once the tags have been ordered, the "request luggage tag" button changes to "print luggage tags" which is exactly what happened after I ordered the tags for my November 2 cruise.