Seapass Account

TandK0826

Sigh. What is "easiest" to you may or may NOT be "easiest" for others. The way you post around here with such exacts and how everything is YOUR way or no way absolutely blows me away. :rolleyes:

I know you wont reply to my post though.

:D I posted something similar the other day in response to that poster. Hit and run.

We always put a CC against the account, but I usually go down the last day and pay down in cash so the charge is minimal.

OP, a lot of people use cash.

Your posts are all over the place and starting to get BORING....:rolleyes:

Wow, Im sorry. Thought cruise critic was a place you could go and ask questions to more experienced cruisers. Why don't you roll your eyes someplace else. So ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

I have just completed my online check-in for my forthcoming cruise and I was asked for my credit card details for the seapass account. So, I am correct in assuming it is not a necessity to supply your c/c details beforehand? Or do you still supply your c/c beforehand for RCI's security and then just pay cash on board?

Edited by aussielozzie18

I have always supplied my CC information, and you can either keep all charges to be applied to that Card, change when you board by going to Guest relations and tell them you wish to use a differant card or set up a cash acct after you board, however you decide to do it. If I decide to make any changes I will do it once I board, this way your Online Check in shows Complete. If you make a change right once you've printed your Set Sail, then you will need to go back and Reprint.

Edited by Desert Cruizers