Customer service email add??

newparents

We are off in 2 weeks, b2b, Freedom and out TA gave us $50 obc but when we printed out our booklets it has all info about pre booked drinks packages, excursions but it doesn't say anything anywhere about the $50 and I want to check they are aware we have this.

The TA we used has made mistakes non stop with this holiday, waaaay too much to go into but I just want to be sure that when we go on that rci are aware we have this so if anyone knows the correct address I should email that woukd be great, thanks :)

We did not get any confirmation on OBC from TA by RCCL, before we boarded the ship.

Once onboard we got a letter from the TA brought to our stateroom, with a notice of the OBC offered by the TA - and off cause OBC added to our account. I would wait an see and then contact the TA if OBC not provided.

Thanks, we just dont want to arrive and find that the TA has not told RCI that they have gave us this as the onboard spend is from TA not RCI and then we are having to spend the first day sorting it. It does say it on the paperwork we got when we booked so I will take that with us.