current cabana club pricing nieuw amsterdam

jenp123

I am sailing to the Caribbean in November and booked a cabana. They charged $449 and said it was good for 2 adults and 2 children. I have been reading reviews and it seems pricing has been $299 a week ...I will call guest services Monday to check pricing bit wondered if anyone had booked one lately and how much they paid. (I booked the one on the top deck, not the lido one)

I am sailing to the Caribbean in November and booked a cabana. They charged $449 and said it was good for 2 adults and 2 children. I have been reading reviews and it seems pricing has been $299 a week ...I will call guest services Monday to check pricing bit wondered if anyone had booked one lately and how much they paid. (I booked the one on the top deck, not the lido one)

We paid $499 for 14 days. This is on the Nieuw Amsterdam in November / December.

For 2 adults and 2 children you do not need to book the family size cabana. Just ask for a regular one and you will have enough room. I think they are listed for 2 adults/2children.

Retreat-Cabana-2011.pdf

Is bar service available in the retreat cabanas, or do you have to get your own drinks?

The Cabana Stewards will get your drinks from the bar and also get anything you want from the Lido as well. They are more than happy to keep you happy. I'd say you receive the best service on the whole ship when you are in a Cabana.

I booked a retreat cabana on Nieuw Amsterdam for a 14 day cruise over the holidays. $499US

I'm somewhat annoyed I couldn't get it for 12 days for less $, since the first day we can't use it (boarding at lunch time, then drill), and the last day we can't either (disembarkation so early).

Edited by MaxThrusters

The Cabana Stewards will get your drinks from the bar and also get anything you want from the Lido as well. They are more than happy to keep you happy. I'd say you receive the best service on the whole ship when you are in a Cabana.

:D- I so agree, I had my first cabana on the eurodam last march, I travel solo, so I booked an inside cabin, ( the upsell fairies smiled on me and offered me a spa veranda for only 100$ ) the stewards treat you great, so much so I booked the same for Jan, on the niew Amsterdam ( so lets see if the upgrade/upsell fairies are in a good mood )--;) - those corner family units look fantastic, so enjoy

Edited by maxie99

I booked a retreat cabana on Nieuw Amsterdam for a 14 day cruise over the holidays. $499US

I'm somewhat annoyed I couldn't get it for 12 days for less $, since the first day we can't use it (boarding at lunch time, then drill), and the last day we can't either (disembarkation so early).

On the first day, you should be able to access the cabanas after about 2pm, perhaps sooner, and come back after the drill for sail away. You will get champagne and chocolate covered strawberries that day.

Don't be surprised if there are only one cabana steward that day, as there are a few other things going on that day.

Edited by CruiserBruce