Allure Crown Loft or Owner Suite - which is better?

I can book either for about the same price. It's for 2 people. Which is better and why?
First, we haven't sailed on Allure, but we did have a Crown Loft on Oasis and LOVED it. Talk about being spoiled. We've never had an Owners Suite either. All I can comment on is the CL.

There is a three-quarter bath downstairs. It had a decent size shower in it and was right inside the front door. Downstairs there was a sofa, chair, coffee table and then a credenza with a flat screen above it. There was also a decent size table which could be used as a desk or to sit down and eat if your ordered in. The upstairs is configured like a loft. The main room has the bed with night stands, a dressing table and plenty of closet space. The TV up there drops down out of the ceiling. The bathroom has a single vanity and a large shower, which was heavenly. It has a rather large rain shower head in the middle and then a shower head on both ends.

We had a Crown Loft II, which overlooked the Flowriders and basketball court and mini golf. The balcony was quite large. I forgot that we also could look down onto the Boardwalk and the Aqua Theatre. We decided we liked it better than the higher priced ones on the port and starboard side. We suite attendants were awesome too.

Sorry I can't help with an Owners Suite, but the CL was awesome.

Without a doubt do the Loft suite. 2 bathrooms two floors, and just so unique. Its a smaller balcony, but the views from it are still amazing from opening the blinds in bed and looking out. If you can ever do this once then do it.

Edited by Bosjoe

Did Allure twice and both times in a CL suite.

The room, the out of the way location....

The privacy

Had both an L1 and a L2, liked the L2 more than the L1, enjoyed people watching more than the ocean view. :eek:

Sailing Oasis next summer right now booked a suite, but, one never knows.:D

Sea Ya

Love the Redwood Balcony in the Crown Loft Suite, the multi-direction shower upstairs and the 2 level floor to ceiling windows. Book the side facing cabins, not the ones that look out over the zip line and aft of the ship. Also, the carpeting in the Viking Crown Lounge on Deck 17 is a copy of Van Gogh's Starry Starry Night.

Will let you know after our Allure cruise next week in an owners suite !! We have done a Sky Loft Suite and a Crown Loft Suite on Allure before and did love them, however the crown loft suite's balcony only had two sun loungers on it, and as we are travelling with friends this time a larger balcony is important to us so took an Owners Suite this time with a huge balcony. The Sky Loft Suite No 1720 is huge and the balcony massive, we loved it and were travelling with all the family that time, so the huge lounge and balcony were fabulous. Just bear in mind that the Loft Suite balconies overlooking the mini-golf, basket ball court and flow riders can be a little noisy, though good for people watching,the crown lofts with an ocean view are quieter.

We've had Owners Suites and Grand Suites on other ships, so when I had the opportunity to move to a Crown Loft on Oasis for a very reasonable price I jumped on it. I don't know that we will cruise on one of the big ships more than once, so I wanted to try the really unique cabin. I can't wait!:)

I can book either for about the same price. It's for 2 people. Which is better and why?

Sorry but Won't be able to tell you now which we think is better, Owners Suite or Crown Loft Suite, as we have just been upgraded from owners suite to Royal Loft Suite. !!

I'm curious about this too. We booked an Owner's suite but it was a tough choice between that and the Crown Loft. This is a bit of an experiment since we've always booked aft balconies. We finally chose the Owners suite since it's about twice the size of the Crown Loft and because we wanted to try a cabin on the side of the ship. That said, we also agreed we'd do the Crown Loft on our next Allure cruise.

Sorry but Won't be able to tell you now which we think is better, Owners Suite or Crown Loft Suite, as we have just been upgraded from owners suite to Royal Loft Suite. !!

Way to go! Having stayed in the RLS on two occasions I can truly say enjoy yourself!!!

Andrew

We sailed in an Owners Suite and a CL, L1-on the Oasis. I loved both of them. The Balcony is larger on the OS, but the CL was awesome! Loved the Loft and the shower upstairs. The CL has 2 bathrooms-it is like a small apt-loved it and would book again in a Heartbeat! Enjoy your cruise!