New York parking reviews

Gilbo

I need some some comments or reviews about right park in New York. I trying to search and couldn't find any information. Anyone has been to this location ?

We are cruising on the Breakaway this weekend.

Tia

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Forums

Edited by Gilbo

Excellent! our brand new car was still brand new when we returned 8 days's later, as a matter of fact a 10.00 bill was still on the floor, we dropped off luggage and 2 people, drove over signed in went over car, Driver drove us back over to the port. When we came back, walked accross the street, hubby gabbed a cab 5.00 to get the car, was back to us with in 15 min.. and his 5.oo returned from Park Right,,, Very easy and cheaper than others, close by, and as I say car was perfectly safe, NO added miles or anything like that!!

Excellent! our brand new car was still brand new when we returned 8 days's later, as a matter of fact a 10.00 bill was still on the floor, we dropped off luggage and 2 people, drove over signed in went over car, Driver drove us back over to the port. When we came back, walked accross the street, hubby gabbed a cab 5.00 to get the car, was back to us with in 15 min.. and his 5.oo returned from Park Right,,, Very easy and cheaper than others, close by, and as I say car was perfectly safe, NO added miles or anything like that!!

What's your take on tipping protocol? I normally tip valet when car comes out, but that doesn't seem right when getting a ride to pier.

What's your take on tipping protocol? I normally tip valet when car comes out, but that doesn't seem right when getting a ride to pier.

My husband gave the driver a small tip when he dropped him off at the pier, than I think a dollar to the taxi for the ride back over to get the car (but remember the Parking lot attendent pays the taxi the $5.00) He doesn't really remember if he tipped the guy for bringing the car down to the first floor back to him at the garage, but maybe a dollar..... = still cheaper than parking at the pier, and remember check on line there is a print out coupon on the site,

Thank you everyone ! I am still debating on what to do. I guess I will be making my choice once I am there !

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Forums

We've parked there several times and never a had problem. Also, if you pre-pay and type "fall" in the discount code box, you'll get $10 off.