What was the best Carnival Cruise?

collinH45

So far, it was the Splendor repositioning B2B2B in February and March of 2013. 48 days of cruising, 20 ports and 11 countries visited. We went from Los Angeles to New York around Cape Horn and stopped at almost all the countries in South America. If Carnival ever does it again, I am booking it right away!!

We have enjoyed all of our Carnival Cruises, but our favorite had to be our 8 night Carnival Freedom. 1) It was our longest cruise 2) We had John Heald as a cruise director 3) The shows were the best we have seen on a Carnival Ship 4) The food was great 5) I saw dolphins for the first time swimming along side us as we pulled into San Juan and 6) a lot of new and interesting ports for us.

So far, it was the Splendor repositioning B2B2B in February and March of 2013. 48 days of cruising, 20 ports and 11 countries visited. We went from Los Angeles to New York around Cape Horn and stopped at almost all the countries in South America. If Carnival ever does it again, I am booking it right away!!

That sounds epic!! I know my heart and waistline could handle that; not so sure about my wallet, but man oh man does that sound like an awesome time!!

I've just come off the Breeze and I've been on the Legend.

I usually pick a cruise based on the itinerary. The Legend took us to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Grand Caymen. I went on the best excursions out of all the cruises I've ever been on.

I'd like to say the Breeze had the better crowd? We had the Goth Cruise on it, a group of 300+ that made stuff like karaoke fun.

However, I have to go with the Legend. Had a better overall time.

I am asking what was the best Carnival Cruise. My best was the Carnival Dream. We had alot of fun. Please write down your best Carnival experience and how it happened.

All of them :D

But for me, probably on the Fascination. It was my bachelor party, and we had the most awesome time. Plus it stopped at Half Moon Cay, which is always an awesome port.

Our best cruise was last October. We flew to venice to board the Sunshine which did a 12 day Mediterranean and the transatlantic to New Orleans. 28 days on board. The only thing is now it seems 8 days isn't enough. Going on the splendor for 8 days is better than staying home. Boarding the splendor 10/24/14.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ours was the Grand Mediterranean cruise on board the Carnival Freedom. Before we left we got an upgrade to a jr. suite and the cabin turned out to be fantastic.

Docking in Venice was special with all of the sites while music being sung by Luciano Pavarotti was being played throughout the ship.

After touring several cities in Italy the wife and I watched "Under the Tuscan Sun" on the MUTS. It was amazing how much better the movie seemed after just touring the Italian countryside for ourselves.

The whole cruise was an experience we will never forget and hope to do it again soon!!

Vinnie

Ha ha! Only been on one Carnival cruise so Glory wins the prize :D. Seriously though, we had the best time that cruise. Great crew, awesome service, great ports, really friendly fellow passengers (cept the lady and her hubby who immediately left our table in the MDR when they saw us coming with our son who was 9). We were glad because we ended up with the best tablemates but we ran into that couple EVERYWHERE! We just booked the Pride for next April and can't wait!

Best Carnival cruise was on Carnival Legend. Pretty ship, though the decor is a bit dark. 8 day cruise to Panama, Costa Rica, and Belize. Brought back a lot of great memories returning to Panama and Costa Rica. Should have stayed onboard in Belize, but that's just my personal preference.

WOW...I'm jealous I only wish I could do this cruise....1) job 2) who would watch the cat 3) job....

It would be nice if we got on the Splender but my mom wants something more interesting.

Believe it or not, the Triumph (before it's mishap). Our dinner waiters made out cruise!

The Triumph would be nice but my parents don't want to get on a ship that just broke down a year ago and they were correct. Also, 4 nights is not enough for me.

I choose the Carnival Pride as it was our honeymoon. And is where the addiction began.

The Pride was ok but my parents didn't really like the food. That was only back in 2010 and I am like "really". That was four years ago and it might of got better. I would like to get back on.

Please write down your best Carnival experience and how it happened.

The Pride was ok but my parents didn't really like the food. That was only back in 2010 and I am like "really". That was four years ago and it might of got better. I would like to get back on.

My apologizes... I thought you were looking for other's experiences.