Losing another ship?

Spring

Might be Majesty or even a Celebrity ship.

I didn't think about Celebrity

more from the report.

Though CDF Croisières de France is not getting Celebrity Century to replace Zenith in 2015 as planned, the French division will continue with two ships and, in 2016, Pullmantur will be getting another vessel from Royal Caribbean, Vilches told Seatrade Insider.

Edited by Spring

I think most assume that the Majesty will join her two sisters at Pulmantur.

Celebrity is not in the position to lose another vessel since the Century was sold and will be leaving the fleet next Spring. That only leaves X with ten ships (five Solstice, four Millie and the Xpedition).

Is Mercury gone already?

Is Mercury gone already?

Mercury and her sister Galaxy (loved Galaxy!) are with TUI cruises and their "Mein Schiff" brand (German). RCI owns 50% of TUI cruises.

I very much expect Majesty will join her famous sisters with Pullmantur.

I just got off Vision with a travel agent that claimed he booked 30 cabins on Majesty it was either March/April 2016 as her last cruise and then she was sold. He seemed extremely confident in what he was saying. What would it gain him to make it up!

All I can say is it better not be a Radiance class ship!

Mercury and her sister Galaxy (loved Galaxy!) are with TUI cruises and their "Mein Schiff" brand (German). RCI owns 50% of TUI cruises.

Thanks, I don't keep up with Celebrity. I had thought Mercury would be a candidate to go to Pulmantur along with Majesty.

Funny, but every time I see a picture of the aft on Quantum with its 270 venue, all I can think about is the amazing aft dining venue on Mercury and Galaxy:)

Edited by orville99

Is Mercury gone already?

A few years now. We were on her last cruise as a Celebrity ship ( R/T Baltimore-Caribbean) and were sad to see her pool deck and other out door features being dismantled as we grew closer to Baltimore. Mercury was one of our favorites.

bosco

Funny, but every time I see a picture of the aft on Quantum with its 270 venue, all I can think about is the amazing aft dining venue on Mercury and Galaxy:)

I remember Galaxy's aft restaurant being particularly gorgeous with that big light-up globe on the ceiling!

I know I'm covering several bases. My prognostication is Majesty or Legend under the RCL pennant. Or, Summit, Connie or Millennium under the "X".

Pullmantur runs a good line. What with former "X" Master Nicholas Pagonis in high management a customer will find no worries.