Hot chocolate?

brookeq

This may seem like a silly question. Do Disney cruises have hot chocolate available? On our last cruise on the carnival dream we enjoyed having hot chocolate in the evening. It was January and was cool in the evenings.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Forums mobile app

This may seem like a silly question. Do Disney cruises have hot chocolate available? On our last cruise on the carnival dream we enjoyed having hot chocolate in the evening. It was January and was cool in the evenings.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Forums mobile app

Not a silly question at all - yes - there is hot chocolate.

What is rude about agreeing with you that it seems like a silly question?

ex techie

ex techie - sorry but your posts came across as rude and flippant - really - and if you can't see that then...well - that's your problem.

Edited by CI66774

ex techie - sorry but your posts came across as rude and flippant - really - and if you can't see that then...well - that's your problem.

Well you have really added to the OP question with just a yes.

My post was blunt to the point, with information of where it can be found more informative than your post.

The OP said it seemed like a silly question, I agreed it was.

If you have a problem with me agreeing with the OP, then you are the one with a problem. Move along.

ex techie

Well you have really added to the OP question with just a yes.

My post was blunt to the point, with information of where it can be found more informative than your post.

The OP said it seemed like a silly question, I agreed it was.

If you have a problem with me agreeing with the OP, then you are the one with a problem. Move along.

ex techie

Wrong. The OP posted again and indicated you didn't have to be rude to her. At least I added to it without being condescending and flippant. She was asking a legitimate question. If you feel the need to be rude, I suggest going somewhere else to vent your vitriol.

Wrong. The OP posted again and indicated you didn't have to be rude to her. At least I added to it without being condescending and flippant. She was asking a legitimate question. If you feel the need to be rude, I suggest going somewhere else to vent your vitriol.

If you feel you should be the board's mommy to protect everyone's feelings, I suggest you apply to the CC company that own it or report it.

As you are so obviously easily offended and even on the behalf of people, again I suggest you move along.

ex techie

I know we haven't all kissed and made up yet, but what IS the hot chocolate made out of? I'm guessing a powder? This will be my first Disney cruise so I have absolutely no idea. Obviously it's not crucial to my cruise experience but since it was brought up.....

I know we haven't all kissed and made up yet, but what IS the hot chocolate made out of? I'm guessing a powder? This will be my first Disney cruise so I have absolutely no idea. Obviously it's not crucial to my cruise experience but since it was brought up.....

it wasn't crucial to mine either :) I just wondered since we enjoyed it. And if it wasn't available I was thinking a possible thing to add to our fish extender gifts with an olaf theme.

I didn't know I had to be more specific about hot chocolate ;)

it wasn't crucial to mine either :) I just wondered since we enjoyed it. And if it wasn't available I was thinking a possible thing to add to our fish extender gifts with an olaf theme.

I didn't know I had to be more specific about hot chocolate ;)

Actually, this could totally come up. My DH makes an impressive cup of hot chocolate with the froth and the steam and if there's good hot chocolate to be had, all the better. We are going in February so hot chocolate might actually come in handy! :)

At the drink station there are hot chocolate packets available (you have to mix yourself). The waters hot but not hot enough to prohibit clumping of the powder. Try rapidly mixing the packet with a bit of milk first (to disolve) and then fill up with hot water.

The packets are no where near as good as the pre-mixed hot chocolate on Carnival.

I can't say for the dining room how they do it. Room service is also packets.

YES it is a silly question and YES they do. Why wouldn't they have such a simple drink when so many others are available?

MDR's, bars, room service and self service stations.

ex techie

I didn't realize you can go up to a bar and order a hot chocolate? Is it included in the cruise fare? Have you done this? The only included drink I've ever gotten from a bar is tap water.

Edited by meatloafsfan

I didn't realize you can go up to a bar and order a hot chocolate? Is it included in the cruise fare? Have you done this? The only included drink I've ever gotten from a bar is tap water.

Anything you order from a bar, or roving server, will have a charge. Regardless of whether it's included in the cruise cost.

Hot chocolate is one of the included beverages from the drink station and in the dining rooms.

Yes I have ordered a hot chocolate at the Cove Cafe.

As it serves alcohol, that is a bar as far as I am concerned. No it was not inclusive, but that was not asked by the OP.

They used the chocolate syrup they use for flavored coffee mixed with warmed milk.

Have you tried to order a coffee or hot chocolate in a bar?

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie

Magic, September 2014.

Cabanas--packages of Nestle's (not Swiss Miss on our cruise) to mix with water or add a little milk as desired.

Beverage station--pre-mixed liquid stuff. A little watery for my daughter's liking

Cove Cafe--fancy stuff made from syrup