Can we make the flight?

ranchette

It should work. For a noon flight you need to be at FLL by 10:30 (earlier is better). With the drive from POM to FLL taking about 45 minutes that means you need to be in your car and rolling by 9:45. As suggested above, carry your own bags off and pray there are no customs/immigration delays. :eek:

We have done this several times with a noon flight. We always do self-assist (walk off ship with luggage).

We did this with the carnival liberty and we did self assist with our luggage. We used SAS shared shuttle services and not only did we have plenty of time but we were waiting in the airport because we were too early to check our luggage. Yes it can be done.

I am sure you have plenty time. But I would take my own luggage off and get a taxi. We arranged in advance for someone to pick us up in a mini bus one year. I swear we were the last people to leave the pier.

They have hundreds of taxis waiting to run you to the airports as you get off the ship. I don't even call a cab company ahead of time because they too are late. It is a hassle to find your cab you called.

The attendants out in front of the ships keeps the traffic flowing big time.

It is crazy. And funny to watch them yelling at the drivers to get their butts

moving.

What cruise line were you on?

Hi, perhaps the poster will let you know when they /s/he will see the question..... but the poster mentioned in one of the posts on RCI's board, that the ship was Liberty. ...... so it had to be RCI cruise line..

Edited by wieslaw