Do You Prefer Tuscan or Murano on the Reflection?

purpletequila

Yes. It is flambé with cognac.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Forums

Don't forget the Cream and the sprinkle of bacon. Hope you get a good one, many are very, very chewy. My wife and I had to send it back twice on a 12 day Med cruise. That was the Reflection and we ate in Murano every night except for two in Tuscan. Murano is definitely my preference, but I would not risk the Lobster towards the end of the cruise

Just came off the Reflection a week ago sailing the Med. This was our second time sailing Reflection and ate in Tuscan twice both sailings. Murano is nice but our last experience was not that great for service. We did eat twice in Murano but after my wifes polite ripping of a new *****, they got thier act together the second night. It is smaller and if the large tables are filled the small tables, ie for two, receive very slow service.

Tuscan seating, as said, by the window is fantastic. We were there for sailaway when we left Messina and the lights twinkled as we left! If you sit by the window ask for center. The tables on the ends are by the kitchen and the other one is by the service center. Very Loud!

I also throw a big shout out for the Lawn Club. Was our second time there and it is fun. You can cook your own steak or build your own pizza. Very interactive if you want it to be. Our first sailing I cooked our steaks and then the team gave me the apron along with a signed menu. When we came back this time we had the menu and some of the team was still there (from January 2013) so they signed again ( they couldn't believe we still had it) and the new members signed. :)

You can't go wrong! Enjoy.

If you want a good steak, go to the Lawn Club Grill. They have the best quality meat on the ship.

Next choice is Tuscan. Only order the filet if you want meat.

We have gotten tired of the Murano limited menus and last two visits the staff was very pretentious and off putting.