I won!

Jane110

Hi all,

Last week, I saw green satin Prada shoes on sale at Bergdorf Goodman. They were $260., marked down from $595. Since I don't think I'd be able to wear them very often, I didn't want to spend that much.

Just on a lark, I went to Ebay and there they were.....I won them for $89.!!!!

SCORE!!! :D

Jane

Bob, you silly! She's wear them with navy, black, beige or yellow, of course. You just don't have a fine appreciation of a good shoe bargain, I'm afraid! Oh, and before I forget, Bob, please e-mail me as I have a cruise question for you.:D

That is the amazing thing about green shoes!!!!......

A few weeks back I found these great sandles that were, yes green.... (my great $20.00 find) and I thought the same thing..... What am I going to do with this great find.....In my desire to wear these cute things with more than one outfit I went on the search....

You would be amazed how many outfits you can wear with green shoes.... Just add a green scarf, it works... There is white with green, navy is great....

AHHH, waht a lady will do to wear shoes she loves!!! BTW, just wore then to work again today...

Thanks for all the congrats. Click on link for a photo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7705738466&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

Actually, I have no problem wearing green shoes.....I have green suede boots, green leather loafers and green leather high heels. These are satin and dressy and most of my dressy clothes are black. So it's not that they're green, it's that they're green and satin.

I think some new dark green pants may be on the shopping list! I have a great dusty pink patent leather bag that I think might blend well with the pink embroidery on the shoe. :)

Jane

Oh Jane, the shoes are lovely, really nice. I can see wearing them with black no problem in fact that's what I was thinking, black. Pink bag will work wonderful, as it's good to not be to matchy matchy these days.

I'm so happy for you, wear them in the the best of health and enjoy.:)

Now about the size, wow, 7, they never have my size, I'm a 9.

The good thing is you got to try them on at Bergdorfs so you know they'll fit. I would not have that option so therefore I would not buy.:mad:

These are great looking shoes. Congrats!!! BTW - green is very big this fall. I bought a pair of dark green mules last spring - wore them a lot and now see them in all the stores with the fall styles. Glad I can get more than 1 season out of them!

I enjoy ebay - but tend to have no luck with sizes in dresses - I see a dress I love and don't know if I should buy one size or another --and since you can't return...

Again GREAT deal and good for you!!

Oh Jane, the shoes are lovely, really nice. I can see wearing them with black no problem in fact that's what I was thinking, black. Pink bag will work wonderful, as it's good to not be to matchy matchy these days.

I'm so happy for you, wear them in the the best of health and enjoy.:)

Now about the size, wow, 7, they never have my size, I'm a 9.

The good thing is you got to try them on at Bergdorfs so you know they'll fit. I would not have that option so therefore I would not buy.:mad:

Thanks Moose.

Actually, I'm a 7 1/2 and when I tried them on at Bergdorf's, they were a teeny bit big, though really fine. I'm actually a wee bit nervous about buying a 7, and am keeping my fingers crossed that they're okay. If it were a closed shoe, I wouldn't have risked it. In the 7.5 there was a bit of space at the back of the shoe. If my foot goes over the back of the shoe on the sz 7, I'm going to be really upset.....but I think I'll be okay. <fingers crossed> I find that in general, Prada, is generously sized. A few brands I need an 8, but never Prada.

I hope the seller mails them out today so I have them in a few days.

Jane

Jane,

I clicked on the link and the shoes are delicious ;). I saw them at Neiman's and the picture does not do them justice. I bought a pair of Prada's on eBay and they do fit well. They are slides so I felt comfortable. Prada does run pretty close to size, but with an open shoe they should be fine.

What a super buy. I paid more for my eBay purchase than you did. You got a great deal! :D

I've attached a picture of my shoes.

Linda

0.jpg.d98bbe309fe822b8f1a7ecf2d4da3408.jpg

Jane,

I've attached a picture of my shoes.

Linda

Love 'em! Yes, I saw those in the stores earlier this season. I love the fabric and actually prefer an open toe to the ones that I bought. However, the shape around the toes of your shoes doesn't work well on my foot. I look better if it's straight across. Interesting how little details make a big difference.

Enjoy YOUR gorgeous shoes!

Jane

Archived