Blood Moon

We saw it here too , Winnipeg , Canada. You took some lovely pics !

We're excited about our upcoming cruise from Sydney to South Pacific and New Zealand. Plan to visit Australia on the way !

Make sure you get to all the iconic places as well as some places that just interest you and maybe not just all the mainstream tourist attractions.:D

Putting aside your care factor, in case there are others that might care :eek:

(I don't think you are too old to learn) I just load the pics onto photobucket. (click on upload) Then you are presented with some links beside the picture, and I choose the img link, and then just copy that and paste on your post. Done. Sometimes the picture is too big, and there are tools there to resize.

You will really dazzle if you put some nice pics up Mic ;) Or you can just keep doing a great job of doing lots of replies which is nice, so people know someone is answering them :)

I don't know much about flicker... I just went in and created an account, and uploaded a photo, and all I could get is a link like you have used. Not very user friendly in my opinion. They want you do share direct with facebook or twitter or whatever, and they don't make it easy like photobucket (which is free, just with the normal few ads on the page). Maybe someone else can give advice on a quick way to get a flickr picture with the right links?

Anyhow, I am pleased you had a try, but just to show you what I mean by photobucket being easy to use, once you click on the upload, and then do the upload from your files, you click on the picture in your photobucket library, and it looks like this, and you just click on that bottom link of the four, and right click to copy, and then paste it here.

photobucketexample.jpg

if you click on the picture in the album you get it full size like this...

photobucketex2.jpg

I hope that makes sense... then if you find it is too big when you have posted it onto cruise critic, then I just go in and "resize" (the option just about in the centre of the row of options) it on photobucket, press "apply" , click on the option below "save" to "replace original", and then your picture on CC is a better size.

photobucketex3.jpg

then you can make it the size you want..

photoresize.jpg

then you save and replace the original, (if that is what you want to do)...

Once you have tried a couple of times it is such a quick way to get some pics on here without having to remember all the url stuff.

photosave.jpg

Edited by goodycruising

I used to have heaps of trouble with Photobucket. It would take me ages to upload just one photo. I was about to give up , and then my computer died .. Cut a long story short , got a new modem/router and everything works well now .

I think I have worked out the easy flickr way to get a link...No I didn't sorry!

Click on the arrow, and click on the "bbcode", then copy and paste here....

Deleted all of that link!

Well, not happy it put my full email there when I did that! I am not loving flickr. I will stick with photo bucket!

I can't believe it put all my details when I did that, I am really stunned by flickr!

Edited by goodycruising

I used to have heaps of trouble with Photobucket. It would take me ages to upload just one photo. I was about to give up , and then my computer died .. Cut a long story short , got a new modem/router and everything works well now .

Thanks for the incentive to get a new home computer.:D

I think I have worked out the easy flickr way to get a link...No I didn't sorry!

Click on the arrow, and click on the "bbcode", then copy and paste here....

Deleted all of that link!

Well, not happy it put my full email there when I did that! I am not loving flickr. I will stick with photo bucket!

I can't believe it put all my details when I did that, I am really stunned by flickr!

Thanks for your help, I will try again tonight.:D

Edited by MicCanberra