Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

They're still there. It's not the cold house but one might be missing it's idiot :)

I can't seem to find it there either? Could I impose upon you to send an email through to gmail with a screencap of the November 2016 itineraries? Can you tell by the schedule if there appears to be a drydock scheduled?

Thanks,

"paraveinacruiser"

I can't seem to find it there either? Could I impose upon you to send an email through to gmail with a screencap of the November 2016 itineraries? Can you tell by the schedule if there appears to be a drydock scheduled?

Thanks,

"paraveinacruiser"

I'm on vacation in Salzburg right now with unreliable internet. Yes, there does appear to be a dry dock for solstice. Her AU itineraries don't start until November.

Are you finding the right site? If you are there's a link on the home page - it's an orange button saying Celebrity 2016/2017 on sale now.

Admittedly I'm using a smartphone so not all info may show up, but although I use the orange button the brochure only shows what is already on sale, however there are some blank page gaps so maybe after Tuesday all will be revealed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

Admittedly I'm using a smartphone so not all info may show up, but although I use the orange button the brochure only shows what is already on sale, however there are some blank page gaps so maybe after Tuesday all will be revealed.

They're coming up on my Ipad fine. Haven't checked my phone though - last two pages are South America and Australia.

Finally managed to access the whole brochure on a laptop (borrowed), it looks like the Transpacific sailngs will be released with the pacific islands and rest of Asia on 10th/12th, so another week before the whole picture around Australia emerges.

The Solstice cruises are up on Celebrity's website and I'm hoping against hope that they forgot to put one up, because the sailing I've been obsessing about (mid November 2016) since I got engaged appears to be a charter. Now I have no idea what to do for our honeymoon...

The Solstice cruises are up on Celebrity's website and I'm hoping against hope that they forgot to put one up, because the sailing I've been obsessing about (mid November 2016) since I got engaged appears to be a charter. Now I have no idea what to do for our honeymoon...

Maybe look at Royal when they announce their itineraries next year, as they have very similar sailings often sailing only a day or two apart from Solstice, and more ships in Australia than Celebrity.

They are also up on the UK site, BUT you have to go in via Captains Club/My Celebrity to find them.

However, what is interesting to me is that some of the dates are different to those that were released to the trade a week or so ago! For instance the Solstice TP is showing on "X" as departing Honolulu 19th Sept 2016, whereas the release to TA's shows this on 3rd Oct 2016.

Like, you this means our plans need to alter, because that will be too early for our family visit mid November! :(

Finally managed to access the whole brochure on a laptop (borrowed), it looks like the Transpacific sailngs will be released with the pacific islands and rest of Asia on 10th/12th, so another week before the whole picture around Australia emerges.

My speculation re the Transpacifics was incorrect as they are indeed on todays release, along with most of the other Australasia itineraries although there are some significant gaps allowing for more speculation:D.

Went to book our Infinity P.C. cruise for March of 2017 - but there is no March dates listed - only April. There have always previously been March sailings. Is there some info out there on this that I have missed? I've got a cabin on hold for the earliest April date but really wanted March.

Went to book our Infinity P.C. cruise for March of 2017 - but there is no March dates listed - only April. There have always previously been March sailings. Is there some info out there on this that I have missed? I've got a cabin on hold for the earliest April date but really wanted March.

I see a sailing from Valparaiso on March 19 2017 to Miami...is that the one you wanted?

Earliest date is the repo from Valparaiso to Miami and that's March 19th 2017. Otherwise first of the normal w/bound PCs is April 2nd from Miami returning on 19th.

It may be that the PC cruises are later because of Rio Carnival dates which change.

HTH, Doug.

We have been away on a cruise and I have tried to skim through all the posts on this thread while we were away but I may have missed something. Can someone confirm whether or not the deployment schedule has changed at all since it was first published, please?

Can anyone that can see these bookings tell me what an average Verandah balcony room is running for spring 2017 PC sailings? I'm just a low life that can't book until 12/5 and was wondering how early pricing is compared to sailings that are already available.

We have been away on a cruise and I have tried to skim through all the posts on this thread while we were away but I may have missed something. Can someone confirm whether or not the deployment schedule has changed at all since it was first published, please?

It seems to be the same as on page one. The Millennium Asia cruises are not showing yet so that seems to confirm that position as they are due next week.

Can anyone that can see these bookings tell me what an average Verandah balcony room is running for spring 2017 PC sailings? I'm just a low life that can't book until 12/5 and was wondering how early pricing is compared to sailings that are already available.

From GBP2019 on the April 2nd down to from GBP1969 on the 17th April. That includes taxes and port charges but not grats.

Repo not showing for 2017.

Edited by harz99