Seabourn Online Survey

SKP946

Yes, I have completed mine - more UK departures please!

Hi Island Sun

We're from Bristol as well, near Henbury Golf Club...hence BristolGolfer!!

Good to know that there are other SB lovers in the area.

My wife Helen's just completed the survey and like other would like to see more South American trip perhaps taking in Galapagos & Matchu Pitchu...obviously as side trips unless the tide was very high in Peru for MP!!

Regards

V & H

Edited by BristolGolfer

Hello Bristol Golfer!

Yes, we're SB lovers from Bristol (and I am a golf widow - my husband plays at the Player's Club!).

I really don't mind where I go with SB - I am just really happy to be on board any of their ships after several cruises on other lines, although a World Cruise with them would be my idea of heaven! One can dream!

Regards

Lyn & John

I also got a survey but mine did not ask any questions about potential future destinations. Mine was more oriented to market position compared to other lines and possible marketing campaigns.

I will be a first time Seabourn cruiser...perhaps we get targeted surveys with different emphasis, which could also be why they suggest not forwarding.

4yanx: You are special. Happily I was able to go back to the survey and complete it, at least Part I, which had only marketing questions like the one Jennidallas completed. Maybe the destination quex will come in Part II?

We'd all like to think so, TV! ;)

My survey was almost strictly "where would you like to go?" and "what ports are your preference to embark/disembark?" and "how interested are you in cruises of longer than 14 days?".

We'd all like to think so, TV! ;)

My survey was almost strictly "where would you like to go?" and "what ports are your preference to embark/disembark?" and "how interested are you in cruises of longer than 14 days?".

You're on the hook already,once you've been aboard you won't want to get off.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I also got a survey but mine did not ask any questions about potential future destinations. Mine was more oriented to market position compared to other lines and possible marketing campaigns.

I also got this survey.....nothing about destinations.

I also got this survey.....nothing about destinations.

I wonder if those that received the survey went to the following pages after they clicked "submit" ? From memory there were four pages !:)

I wonder if those that received the survey went to the following pages after they clicked "submit" ? From memory there were four pages !:)

I suspect different surveys were sent out. :)

My husband and I both had destination only questions of four pages long. When we reached our final submit we had a thank you for your time page pop up.

Julie

Mine was an initial survey (demographics and it asked me about my past recent vacations (up to ten). After I submitted, I had follow up questions (several pages). When I finished that I was told I'd receive a follow up survey soon . It arrived the next day and was multiple (10-15 pages) of marketing/branding related questions.

Mine was an initial survey (demographics and it asked me about my past recent vacations (up to ten). After I submitted, I had follow up questions (several pages). When I finished that I was told I'd receive a follow up survey soon . It arrived the next day and was multiple (10-15 pages) of marketing/branding related questions.

We got the same one.

• 4 weeks later...
I feel left out. :(

Me, too. :(:( Perhaps because I haven't signed up for any SB cruises in a while? :p

But you would think I'd be a demographic they would be interested in hearing from - three past cruises and then silence for two+ years. I'd love to be able to comment on desirable future cruise destinations - part of the reason we haven't cruised with SB lately is that their itineraries are not exciting us. Ah, well.

I assume this 'survey' is not connected to the online questionnaire you get after a cruise?

As long time SB people, we have never had one if so. However, I wonder if anyone else feels that the final question on the after-cruise survey is a bit 'off' in asking your income? Perhaps I am just being a stuffy Brit! Obviously one does not have to answer, but there is no space for saying 'mind your own business', otherwise I would have ticked that. Interested to hear other views on this.

I assume this 'survey' is not connected to the online questionnaire you get after a cruise?

No, it was a completely different set of questions. Mostly trying to ascertain future cruise plans and what we'd like to see on offer with regard to new itineraries.

It was asking about preferred cruise length, days at sea vs port days, embarkation ports and areas of the world that are of interest.

It did seem to be tailored to one's location and mine was asking about Southampton, London and Dover as possible embarkation ports.

Seabourn have our UK address on my own profile, while my husband uses our address in France on his. When he received the questionnaire his was slightly different to mine.

As long time SB people, we have never had one if so. However, I wonder if anyone else feels that the final question on the after-cruise survey is a bit 'off' in asking your income? Perhaps I am just being a stuffy Brit! Obviously one does not have to answer, but there is no space for saying 'mind your own business', otherwise I would have ticked that. Interested to hear other views on this.

As an American I agree about the income question. However, in Russia it wouldn't be impolite.

I think I can see why they do it but don't think they should.

Sent via squirrels and a rotary phone

I guess living in San Francisco would exclude me as Seabourn hasn't stopped here in years.

Sent via squirrels and a rotary phone

Ah! Perhaps that is why I'm not hearing from them, either (and now I understand your choice of handle, Emperor! :) ).