Non-Alcoholic Beverages Package

We will be taking our 3 grandchildren, ages 17, 13 and 11, on a 7 day cruise. Since the don't particularly care for soda, we are trying to decide whether to purchase the Royal Replenish Package, an all-inclusive package which includes premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water (sparkling and still), fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, and any fountain soda or pay for the beverages as they are ordered. Is there anyone who has a list of the non-alcoholic beverages and prices they would like to share? Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Thank you in advance to all who respond.

Here's a price list from Lattetudes on Legend

DSCN0289.jpg

and Cafe Promenade on Oasis

DSCN1572.jpg

DSCN1573.jpg

I'm afraid I've no idea about the individual prices for bottled water or fountain sodas or virgin cocktails..... I had the Royal Replenish Package and it was perfect for my needs....

The ship's water is perfectly fine to drink. There is also iced tea and lemonade available at no charge and juice at breakfast as well. Regular coffee, tea, hot chocolate and milk are also included. I'd just bring some sports bottles and fill them from glasses in the WJ with what they want. Crystal Light and Mio can be used for flavoring a if they don't want plain water. Then, if they want an occasional frozen virgin drink it will not break the bank.

This is what is included in your fare....ice water, coffee, tea (hot or iced), lemonade or flavored water, milk (chocolate included) and juice at breakfast. You can buy a can of soda if and when you want without a "package".

We are not big soda drinkers, so 1 can of soda makes 2 glasses....plenty! On our last 10 nighted, we bought 3 cans of soda between the 2 of us ....cost about $8...

ages 17, 13 and 11, on a 7 day cruise. Since the don't particularly care for soda, we are trying to decide whether to purchase the Royal Replenish Package

From that list, are there things they would drink?

The fresh-squeezed (real) OJ is only available at breakfast.

I personally only drank coffee as an extreme treat growing up, and didn't have my first latte until I was in college. It still seems odd to me to see young teens drinking lattes.

I personally do NOT feel that the ship's water is any good; it tastes bad and makes me and DH swell up when we drink it. We get the bottled spring water, which is very different from desalinated sea water or filtered random municipal water gotten from a local port. (bleah to both of those) The water was a HUGE component in what we got from Replenish. Totally forgot about the sparkling water, though! Sad.

If you think the kids will drink much of the included drinks, enough to make the packages worth it, then buy them. (one for each of course!)

My DH and I had the Royal Replenish on our trip in May (Independence to Norway). It was a really good decision although getting a decent cappuccino at breakfast in MDR was a problem. We circumvented this by stopping off at Latitudes to pick up freshly made and hot drinks which we took into the dining room. We enjoyed the non-alcoholic cocktails in the afternoon and it stopped us from being too naughty with alcohol although from a calorie perspective I doubt there's a lot of difference! Our waiter in MDR at dinner quickly learned we like sparkling water with our meal and would have several bottles ready for us. We definitely covered the cost and it ensured we were always able to take a couple of little bottles with us when we went off the ship.

Yeap

DSCN2200.jpg

What drink is that?!?! That looks delicious!!! I'll be on Freedom in November and I have purchased the Replenish package. It'll work out for me as I love specialty coffees and teas and I like pop and the virgin cocktails.....

Here's a price list from Lattetudes on Legend

DSCN0289.jpg

and Cafe Promenade on Oasis

DSCN1572.jpg

DSCN1573.jpg

I'm afraid I've no idea about the individual prices for bottled water or fountain sodas or virgin cocktails..... I had the Royal Replenish Package and it was perfect for my needs....

I remember the letters on the sign last year were a lot smaller on Oasis. Lol

What drink is that?!?! That looks delicious!!! I'll be on Freedom in November and I have purchased the Replenish package. It'll work out for me as I love specialty coffees and teas and I like pop and the virgin cocktails.....

it's a virgin mudslide.... or as the server said.... a chocolate milkshake!!

Great thread - it helped me make my decision to buy the Royal Replenish package when I get onboard! That picture of the mudslide sealed it for me! :D Good idea about stopping for a specialty coffee on the way to breakfast too. We leave in 2 weeks - can't wait!!!

Great thread - it helped me make my decision to buy the Royal Replenish package when I get onboard! That picture of the mudslide sealed it for me! :D Good idea about stopping for a specialty coffee on the way to breakfast too. We leave in 2 weeks - can't wait!!!

I'd stop for a specialty coffee on my way to / from anywhere.... on Oasis was Seattle's finest and on Legend was Illy. Both delicious!

Thank you all. Since I can get virgin frozen drinks, special coffees, and water plus we are in port 4 days....the royal replenish for 20 bucks aday- duh. Shin me up. I don't care it's it's really 23 a day...

2 coffees, a bottle of water, oj, and two frozen virgin drinks can easily be over 20 bucks.