Anyone heard of this shuttle company?

DKNE

Quick-shuttle . com ?

It doesn't give any pricing, just a reservation form wanting your credit card.

Have searched for this particular shuttle company, but I can't seem to find anything.

Thanks !

edited...found the pricing. Looks like they have set specific times to pick up from the airport.

Any reviews on these guys ?

Edited by DKNE
update

Quick-shuttle . com ?

Have searched for this particular shuttle company, but I can't seem to find anything.

Thanks !

Nope....never heard of them.....

Quick-shuttle . com ?

Thanks !

edited...found the pricing. Looks like they have set specific times to pick up from the airport.

What airport? What port? :confused:

Quick-shuttle . com ?

Thanks !

Are you sure they are in Florida? We used them from Vancouver to Seattle.

DaveOKC

Crap sorry.

FLL to Miami

Someone on a localized board here mentioned them.

Have not seen them suggested previously on this board. The most often suggested FLL to POM shuttle providers include SAS, QLS, Go Airport (also offers private car service), MJS and others.

I would be very suspicious of a company that asks for your credit card info before they quote a price. :eek:

I am trying to get from FLL to POM Pier J on Nov. 1, 2014. I don't have a flight but I want to return a rental car to FLL and take a shuttle to the port around noon. The difference in rental car costs is over $100 thus renting and returning to FLL and then must get to port. Cost of Taxi for 2? FLL to POM?

Thanks. this is turning out to be a great deal harder than I thought. SAS has not gotten back to me and I will not give out my credit card number to get a price quote. Anybody have suggestions why I am having this problem.

I am trying to get from FLL to POM Pier J on Nov. 1, 2014. I don't have a flight but I want to return a rental car to FLL and take a shuttle to the port around noon. The difference in rental car costs is over $100 thus renting and returning to FLL and then must get to port. Cost of Taxi for 2? FLL to POM?

Thanks. this is turning out to be a great deal harder than I thought. SAS has not gotten back to me and I will not give out my credit card number to get a price quote. Anybody have suggestions why I am having this problem.

Lots of shuttle options from FLL to POM; SAS is usually responsive - have you checked your SPAM/Junk mail file? :confused: Also check with QLS, MJS, GO Airport (based inside FLL -- a reservation is better, but you can also just walk up with them), and others. If you are travelling with a group a cab will run about $75-80+ on the meter - not bad if you split is 4 /5 ways.

Good luck! :)