Suite letter

bean24

We just booked a cruise on the Dawn in a suite. Our last few have been in the Haven, and we received a welcome letter shortly after booking. My brother and sister in law are surprising the kids and need to know if you get the letter, so they are on the lookout for it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a 2 BR suite on the Dawn last year and received a thank you card shortly after booking. Our priority luggage tags and letter went to our TA (again). If you booked through a TA check with them for your tags and letter. We just received ours for the Gem next month as once again NCL sent them to the TA's main office in NJ.

Have a great trip.

I booked the dawn penthouse suite. Leaving in 2 weeks to bermuda hopefully all will be ok with this hurricane. But yes we received a card after booking our trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You will get a thank you card in a week or two of booking. If you are using a TA all other documents go through them. They are the interface to NCL and should send and receive all documents.

In my experience I've only gotten the card when booking through a PCC...never when booking through a Travel Agent.

It is the travel agency's decision as to whether documents go through them or go directly from NCL to the passenger. For my upcoming cruise my suite welcome letter and luggage tags have come directly from NCL because that is the procedure the travel agency I booked through has chosen. Some other TAs I've used have the documents sent to them and then forward it to the client.

Yeah NCL blew the surprise I had planned for my wife last year.

I booked the cruise, made all the reservations. But NCL does everything alphabetically. DH's last name and mine are the same but his first name comes before mine alphabetically so all emails and other mailings for booked cruises through NCL go to him. No way to surprise him.

I booked the cruise, made all the reservations. But NCL does everything alphabetically. DH's last name and mine are the same but his first name comes before mine alphabetically so all emails and other mailings for booked cruises through NCL go to him. No way to surprise him.

Well that explains it. She begins with D, I begin with W. Thanks.

We received the thank you card a couple of weeks after we booked. Yesterday, 49 days, we received the letter with our baggage tags and contact info for the pre concierge. This has been a typical pattern for receiving this info. Every year I am passenger number one on our reservation and every bit of info has been mailed to me.

Edited by rvsullivan

I have been in two suites and have received the luggage tags and letter for both cruises about 45 days out. It is always the highlight knowing that the cruise is right around the corner. Each time I gave booked directly with NCL. Sorry to those that haven't received theirs.

I have been in two suites and have received the luggage tags and letter for both cruises about 45 days out. It is always the highlight knowing that the cruise is right around the corner. Each time I gave booked directly with NCL. Sorry to those that haven't received theirs.

Don't be cause it never cost me a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will get a thank you card in a week or two of booking. If you are using a TA all other documents go through them. They are the interface to NCL and should send and receive all documents.

We booked through a TA, but the Thank you for booking a suite note was mailed to our home.