NCL last minute Christmas cruise deals?

aubreyc1988

Do these exist? My Christmas plans have fallen through and I will be moving to Dallas so I would be within driving distance to a few ports (So wouldnt have to pay for expensive flights) Has anyone ever seen really good deals for from Dec 22nd thru Jan3rd?

I have not. In fact, I am booked on the Dec 28th sailing of the Dawn and have been waiting for a price drop to possibly upgrade. Hasn't happened yet. I'm guessing those are popular weeks and most ships sail pretty close to capacity without the need for last minute deals.

im doing the same thing for our dec 21st sailing on the breakaway.. no budge :/

Our Epic balcony has gone up a couple of hundred dollars since we booked months ago. There seem to be plenty of cabins still available, so maybe the price will drop a bit. (though it is past final payment, and price usually goes down then, and it went up instead!)

Our eleven day on the Pearl over Christmas / New Years has doubled in price for our balcony cabin. We booked in December of last year and got a great deal but have continued to monitor prices. So far it's gone only up up up!

Our eleven day on the Pearl over Christmas / New Years has doubled in price for our balcony cabin. We booked in December of last year and got a great deal but have continued to monitor prices. So far it's gone only up up up!

This is one Christmas sailing that has had some price drops. Just today, the lowest category inside was reduced to $2,099 per person according to the fish site..:eek::eek::eek:

Edited by old sole

Let me put it to you like this: our 2013 Christmas cruise in the lowest inside category was more expensive than our balcony (BA category) for Thanksgiving this year.

The problem with waiting for a good deal is if there are cabins available, the would be in the least desirable locations. Also, in very few instances would you be able to have more than 2 people in a cabin - even there are berths for more people.

Let me put it to you like this: our 2013 Christmas cruise in the lowest inside category was more expensive than our balcony (BA category) for Thanksgiving this year.

The problem with waiting for a good deal is if there are cabins available, the would be in the least desirable locations. Also, in very few instances would you be able to have more than 2 people in a cabin - even there are berths for more people.

If I would do this, would only be me and DH. But yeah, its so pricey I don't think it would be worth it. Only reason why I consider it is because of our 2week extra vacay during this time of year