Just off the golden

rocker57

Just got off the 4 day cruise. We stayed in a mini E728, which is the last balcony. Although we could feel the thrusters, it was not a problem. We were right above Vista theatre, a couple of notes, could hear a bit of music, but easily tuned out.

The terrace pool pew as very warm, like a bathtub, not too sure why, but not refreshing, the middle pools were better

We dined at the early traditional, which was good. I do wish there was a 7pm seating, but that is me. Three seemed to be a lot of fish on the menu, which I don't like, and never found anything that made me say, wow, I really want that. Bit there was one night for dessert, the chocolate journey that was to die for, could of had a meal of that. When they roll that out, make sure you leave room!

Boarding probably did not start nail closer to 1 pm, but sailed away on time. We had a great time and would do it again in a heartbeat.

The last nite was the british invasion, really enjoyed it, and the other show was Stardust - a collection of songs from the 30's & 40's. Brian Austin (?) is one of the singers in the show, and he did his own show in the Vista Lounge, Michael Buble & Frank Sinatra, has a very nice voice

It all depends on what cruise you are doing next week. British Invasion seems to be on both the 3 and 4 day cruises. For the week day cruise, it is Caliente. I think the 4 day cruise is Stardust (not confirmed).

There is a comedian and a illusionist on board too.

Phil Tag: Has appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Showtime, & Comedy Central. From New York - Comedian Phil Tag

Hawley Magic: Mostly recently seen on America's Got Talent. Out of 75,000 acts they were chosen to perform live on primetime TV in the finals. They are a husband and wife team that have performed together around the world for the past ten years.

MUTS:

Edge of Tomorrow: Starring Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt. Directed by Doug Liman. PG-13, 113 min.

Maleficent (2014): Starring Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning. Directed by Robert Stromberg. PG, 97 mins.

Princess sent an email out around October 13 with this information for the week day voyage.

Just got off the 4 day cruise. We stayed in a mini E728, which is the last balcony. Although we could feel the thrusters, it was not a problem. We were right above Vista theatre, a couple of notes, could hear a bit of music, but easily tuned out.

The terrace pool pew as very warm, like a bathtub, not too sure why, but not refreshing, the middle pools were better

We dined at the early traditional, which was good. I do wish there was a 7pm seating, but that is me. Three seemed to be a lot of fish on the menu, which I don't like, and never found anything that made me say, wow, I really want that. Bit there was one night for dessert, the chocolate journey that was to die for, could of had a meal of that. When they roll that out, make sure you leave room!

Boarding probably did not start nail closer to 1 pm, but sailed away on time. We had a great time and would do it again in a heartbeat.

We will be on in 8 days...did anyone do the wine tour in Ensenada?