Cruise personaliser

paddingtonbear

We are booked on a cruise to Alaska next July. I have a booking number but it doesn't work on the cruise personliser. Is this because we haven't made final payment yet?

People on other cruises have said that the excursions have opened up for Alaska next year. Where can I see that information?

We are booked on a cruise to Alaska next July. I have a booking number but it doesn't work on the cruise personliser. Is this because we haven't made final payment yet?

People on other cruises have said that the excursions have opened up for Alaska next year. Where can I see that information?

The personalizer is available as soon as you have a booking number. It should work for you and if it doesn't give Princess a call and find out what the problem is (spelling errors, wrong booking number, etc). We have tried to access it via our email address and Princess had an error in their system which kept reverting to an old email address.

If you have cruised before try logging onto My Princess and access it that way.

You can see what excursions will be available by going to Shore Excursions and checking out the ports. Seems funny that they would open up so early for next July. We have seen them open up prior to 6 months before hand but that has been rare. When you get into the Cruise Personalizer you can click on Shore excursions and your itinerary will come up...if they are available to reserve on the right side of the page opposite each port there will be a link.

Edited by BJS

You can see what excursions will be available by going to Shore Excursions and checking out the ports. Seems funny that they would open up so early for next July. We have seen them open up prior to 6 months before hand but that has been rare. When you get into the Cruise Personalizer you can click on Shore excursions and your itinerary will come up...if they are available to reserve on the right side of the page opposite each port there will be a link.

I also have a cruise to Alaska next late July and I made excursion reservations about a week ago.

Shortly after making my cruise reservation, and making my deposit, I got an email from Princess verifying my cruise and provided me with the booking number.

Edited by Treven

At the bottom of your list of cruises, on the left of the first cruise, there is a place to click, saying "if your cruise is not listed, click here", it will tell you what to do. ;)

Cato. :)

We are booked on a cruise to Alaska next July. I have a booking number but it doesn't work on the cruise personliser.

Soon after booking you should have received an e-mail from Princess thanking you for making the booking. Verify that the booking number in that e-mail is the one you have been using to try to sign in.

I haven't cruised before. I booked with a TA. I have a princess booking code but it comes up as "old number".

Thanks for your help. I will contact the TA but will have to wait till Monday.

Go to http://WWW.Princess.com

At the top of the page is a 'sign in', click there

It will bring up a page that reads secure sign in. If you are not registered, there is a place to register.

Now call the Princess office in Australia, and have them connect your user ID & password with your booking. After that, every time you sign in you will be able to see any bookings and will be able to monitor the booking through the cruise personilizer, change certain preferences, see any OBC's, book shore excursions, book spa appointments. I would also ask your T.A. to provide you with a copy of the "Princess Booking Confirmation - Passenger Copy." The T.A. can send you a PDF copy by e-mail.

We are booked on the Grand Princess for Nov 2015. I have no problem getting into the Cruise Personalizer. I just click on Booked Guests, the click on My Booking, I enter my E-mail address and password and my info comes up,