Disembarking question

Buz1986

A quick questions that I was wondering whether anyone could help me with.

We are cruising on the NCL Jade around the Western Mediterranean in January 2015 and upon returning to Civitavecchia, are flying to Germany.

The Jade docks at 5am. We can get a flight at 9:15am.

Do you think this will be enough time to get off the ship and from Civitavecchia to Aeroporto Inter****onale Leonardo da Vinci di Fiumicino or do we need to allow more time for disembarking??

Any advice welcome!

Thanks cruisers!

Spirit was in Barcelona at 5:30 AM and we could get off at 6:30 AM with a 40 minute bus ride to the airport. Not much traffic at that time on a Sunday. Can you get transportation from the ship to the airport?

You should be able to purchase an airport transfer for your Jade cruise. I would doubt that it would get you to the airport in time fore a 9:15 A.M. flight. From what I know of the distance between between the ship and the airport, I doubt that you would have enough time to get to the airport and make such an early flight.

Spirit was in Barcelona at 5:30 AM and we could get off at 6:30 AM with a 40 minute bus ride to the airport. Not much traffic at that time on a Sunday. Can you get transportation from the ship to the airport?

That was Barcelona. Rome port is much further from town.

To the OP - you probably would have gotten more responses if your title was descriptive and included ROME in the title. This board gets a million questions about debarkation - usually about walk off, customs, etc. the answers vary widely depending on port, etc.

A quick questions that I was wondering whether anyone could help me with.

We are cruising on the NCL Jade around the Western Mediterranean in January 2015 and upon returning to Civitavecchia

Any advice welcome!

Thanks cruisers!

Where is that?