Ultimate Pkg., Bottomless Champagne "thru" January??

jules815

I went to guest services, at first they gave me, "oh that's a promo that has to be bought on line only" I said, "oh no, no C&A told me they could honor promo on board" (which is true!) she said, "sorry that's not being offered yet" I firmly said, look I'm not looking for the run around just want to pay for the promo being offered.

She made a few calls in panic, but said they would honor promo but only at the champagne bar, as they are the only one who keeps it on hand. (So she says)

That's for those who encouraged me to ask at guest services!

At $17 glass this it going to be quite a fun cruise! :)

Great news! I bet RCL is hoping most won't be aware of this promotion let alone have the link to it :D

Have a glass OR 10 for me today.....we have until Nov 30 until our cruise on the Freedom!

So glad you went and showed them the promo info. I hope they have this figured out by mid December. I will come prepared with the info. I'm sure VC will have Moet and Chops as well. The Solarium Bar used to have bottles of it. Enjoy and be an Over-achiever as Dan would say!! Happy cruising. Say hello to Oana in the Diamond lounge. She is awesome. Tell her Jodi and Dan said hello!!

[ATTACH]331046[/ATTACH]

It worked! Thanks for the link!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yay! I am glad I could help! Unfortunately when I sail next week I am on the Select package so there will be no bubbly for me!! :) I am on the Ultimate plan in Feb (thanks MyVegas!!) but the promo will be over then... :(

Have a glass or 5 for me :D

I went to guest services, at first they gave me, "oh that's a promo that has to be bought on line only" I said, "oh no, no C&A told me they could honor promo on board" (which is true!) she said, "sorry that's not being offered yet" I firmly said, look I'm not looking for the run around just want to pay for the promo being offered.

She made a few calls in panic, but said they would honor promo but only at the champagne bar, as they are the only one who keeps it on hand. (So she says)

That's for those who encouraged me to ask at guest services!

At $17 glass this it going to be quite a fun cruise! :)

So how as your cruise Michael??? could you get the Moet at most bars, or only specific ones? Hope you had a wonderful time!!

I thought that was a receipt for his purchase not the free bottle that was to be placed in the room. Am I looking at something wrong.

It was a receipt, but it looked like it had a credit in the amount of the purchase, which made it free.

Mpoole is going to feel so loved when he gets back. We are all waiting. Its hard to believe that NO ONE can tell us any experiences with this package on any of the ships.

How true! Lol I even started a thread asking bout this but didn't get any responses... Hope Michael lets us know.... I have 2 holiday cruises that I am keeping everything crossed for that this is the real deal.... :D

It was a receipt, but it looked like it had a credit in the amount of the purchase, which made it free.

That $17 isn't a bottle--that's the glass of Moët. That's what I always spend my buy one get one free drink coupon on! That's what this promotion is EXTRA appealing to me!! Already signed up for it on the 30th!

Yay! I am glad I could help! Unfortunately when I sail next week I am on the Select package so there will be no bubbly for me!! :) I am on the Ultimate plan in Feb (thanks MyVegas!!) but the promo will be over then... :(

Have a glass or 5 for me :D

If you like Moët, there's still time to upgrade to the Ultimate Package. The upgrade would be $20 per day. A single glass of Moët is $17.

~ Judy

If you like Moët, there's still time to upgrade to the Ultimate Package. The upgrade would be $20 per day. A single glass of Moët is $17.

~ Judy

Thanks. I think I am going to leave it as is. I like it but I would never spend $17 a glass for it. I have never had a drink package before so I am going to go with the select one for this trip - I am okay with beer. It would be nice if the promo was going on Feb 28 on my 8 day IOS cruise through - I am on the Ultimate Package free from MyVegas for that one.

I thought that was a receipt for his purchase not the free bottle that was to be placed in the room. Am I looking at something wrong.

You are correct. There has been no mention so far on whether or not he got the free bottle that is included in the offer.

Mpoole is going to feel so loved when he gets back. We are all waiting. Its hard to believe that NO ONE can tell us any experiences with this package on any of the ships.

How true! Lol I even started a thread asking bout this but didn't get any responses... Hope Michael lets us know.... I have 2 holiday cruises that I am keeping everything crossed for that this is the real deal.... :D

I am back today! I had a great cruise and have already written most of my review, while I was onboard. It will take me a few days to edit all my pictures before I can start posting the review.

The unlimited glasses of Moet only at the champagne bar, which I didn't mind. I simply just started my nights there had 2-4 glasses! They ring up at $17, but they $0.00 it out since I had the package.

I will note I bought the $49 PP package online prior to the cruise and upgraded while I was onboard, however it was never charged to me! :D

Can't wait to share my full review with you soon!

You are correct. There has been no mention so far on whether or not he got the free bottle that is included in the offer.

I did get the FREE holiday bottle sent to my room, actually ended up with two of them, but that's for my full review. :D

YEA!!!!! Michael comes back today!!!! He promised to give us the scoop on the package. Hope you had a GREAT time. Can't wait to hear the details

Thanks for the warm welcome back! I've already got the cruise blues and ready for my next one!

Just confirming that the Champagne package is in FULL EFFECT for current cruisers for the holidays.

I have no idea when the promotion ends, but I pre-paid for the Ultimate Beverage package for our cruise on the Oasis on 11/8 and upon arrival I had a lovely bottle of champagne waiting for me in my stateroom and I was drinking Moet Chandon Champagne every night on my cruise!!!

--Thanks Andrei from the Champagne Bar on the Oasis - Memories to last a lifetime!!! :cool: