My Solo Splendor repo cruise (with pics) 10/24/14

Jamman54

Awesome review. You made her shine. Made me think about my Hawaii cruise on the Splendor. I was on the Splendor's last Hawaii cruise, from Long Beach, CA before she set sail for New York. Loved the ship, and having never been to NY, might just have to sail from your homeport.

Glad you enjoyed the review. Thanks for reading.

Thank you for an amazing review! I'm taking my Mom on this exact same itinerary in May and CANNOT wait! Splendor looks like she is a lovely ship and it will be the largest one I'll experience! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for an amazing review! I'm taking my Mom on this exact same itinerary in May and CANNOT wait! Splendor looks like she is a lovely ship and it will be the largest one I'll experience! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for reading! I'm sure you will have a great time on the Splendor.

Nice review of the Carnival Splendor. That is my "Dream" ship I really want to get on. The problem is that I still live with my family and we have to go with what they picked which is also fun. They like Royal Caribbean better. I hope you do ships like the Carnival Dream because the Dream is a good ship.

Nice review of the Carnival Splendor. That is my "Dream" ship I really want to get on. The problem is that I still live with my family and we have to go with what they picked which is also fun. They like Royal Caribbean better. I hope you do ships like the Carnival Dream because the Dream is a good ship.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that one day you will get to sail on the Splendor.

I have been on the Dream, but that was before I started doing picture reviews. I will be on the Breeze for a B2B this summer, so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading, and I hope that one day you will get to sail on the Splendor.

I have been on the Dream, but that was before I started doing picture reviews. I will be on the Breeze for a B2B this summer, so stay tuned!

I hope so too. I can't wait for your Carnival Breeze picture review.

Great review & I thank you also for the detailed info on the ship & ports. I noticed you posted you will be sailing the Breeze in August? Just curious what date??? We will be leaving on the 8 day on Aug 15th :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great review & I thank you also for the detailed info on the ship & ports. I noticed you posted you will be sailing the Breeze in August? Just curious what date??? We will be leaving on the 8 day on Aug 15th :)

Glad you enjoyed the review. We are doing a B2B on the Breeze, 8/9 & 8/15. See you on board!

Great! Long way off but looking forward to it.. It will be myself Jen, Husband Mark, & 2 boys... One turns 21 in the middle of the cruise & one 18 graduating. Will look forward to meeting you!

Great! Long way off but looking forward to it.. It will be myself Jen, Husband Mark, & 2 boys... One turns 21 in the middle of the cruise & one 18 graduating. Will look forward to meeting you!

Cool. I will be with my wife Patti, and my 18 year old, just graduated, son Ryan. I started a roll call thread, but at this time it's very slow.

• 2 weeks later...

I just spent a good hour reading your review start to finish, and I really enjoyed it. I am considering a 7 night cruise on Splendor from Miami in November of this year and this pictures have me confident I'll like the unique ship design. also, in March, I'll be visiting St.Thomas, St.Maarten and St.Kitts on my Southern Caribbean cruise, and these photos made me really excited, especially for St.Kitts.

I am currently writing a Glory photo review and its a lot of work, I don't know how you manage to do them all in a good time frame. They are pretty fun to write and bring back so many fun memories. Thanks so much for writing this for us! Have fun on your Breeze cruise, and any cruise you decide to do before that! :D

I just spent a good hour reading your review start to finish, and I really enjoyed it. I am considering a 7 night cruise on Splendor from Miami in November of this year and this pictures have me confident I'll like the unique ship design. also, in March, I'll be visiting St.Thomas, St.Maarten and St.Kitts on my Southern Caribbean cruise, and these photos made me really excited, especially for St.Kitts.

I am currently writing a Glory photo review and its a lot of work, I don't know how you manage to do them all in a good time frame. They are pretty fun to write and bring back so many fun memories. Thanks so much for writing this for us! Have fun on your Breeze cruise, and any cruise you decide to do before that! :D

Thanks for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed the review and found it helpful. I see that your next cruise is on the Liberty, which is one of my favorite ships. Check out my review on the Liberty.

Looking forward to reading your Glory review. We have sailed on her twice, but not since she got the 2.0 upgrades. Yes, doing the photo reviews is a lot of work, but it is so worth it. I keep a journal while on the cruise, so I can remember what I did and when, which helps me when I write the text. Without it, because of my age, and amount of alcohol consumed, I would remember nothing! :D I also try not to drag posting the review out too long, as people begin to lose interest after a while. But even so, with life getting in the way, a review of a 7 day cruise can take 3 to 4 weeks to complete.

I LOVE reading everyone's reviews, because everyone has their own unique styles, and I appreciate all the work that goes into doing them.

Thanks for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed the review and found it helpful. I see that your next cruise is on the Liberty, which is one of my favorite ships. Check out my review on the Liberty.

Looking forward to reading your Glory review. We have sailed on her twice, but not since she got the 2.0 upgrades. Yes, doing the photo reviews is a lot of work, but it is so worth it. I keep a journal while on the cruise, so I can remember what I did and when, which helps me when I write the text. Without it, because of my age, and amount of alcohol consumed, I would remember nothing! :D I also try not to drag posting the review out too long, as people begin to lose interest after a while. But even so, with life getting in the way, a review of a 7 day cruise can take 3 to 4 weeks to complete.

I LOVE reading everyone's reviews, because everyone has their own unique styles, and I appreciate all the work that goes into doing them.

You're correct. Mine is about 2 weeks old, and about halfway done. That was going to be my project today, reading your Liberty review! I am also going to try to keep a journal next time so I can maximize my review.

I see you booked on Pride, the 2nd cruise after she comes back to my home! I looked at her first cruise back, but the prices were outrageous. It was cheaper to fly into SJ and do Liberty, with 4 new ports, so you obviously know what I chose. Have a great time!

Thanks! :D

Edited by cruisexlife

• 2 weeks later...

AMAZING review! We booked a cruise on the Splendor for Jan 2016 :) and are looking forward to it! We were on a cruise Jan 2014 and one of our stops was St. Kitts and that dark cloud was there then too...I was pretty fascinated by it lol!