NEW Summit youtube

existentialtraveler

Just off the Summit. Here is our youtube video:

Thanks for taking the time to create and post that video!

We'll be taking our first Celebrity cruise on the Summit to Bermuda in May 2015, and are very much looking forward to it!

I noticed you had an oceanview cabin on Deck 2. Do you know if all the oceanview cabins on Deck 2 are set up that way (with the sofa near the window), or do some have the beds near the window?

Thanks!

Just off the Summit. Here is our youtube video:

We'll be taking our first Celebrity cruise on the Summit to Bermuda in May 2015, and are very much looking forward to it!

I noticed you had an oceanview cabin on Deck 2. Do you know if all the oceanview cabins on Deck 2 are set up that way (with the sofa near the window), or do some have the beds near the window?

Thanks!

We did a B2B on the Summit March/April 2014. We were on Deck 2 cabin number 2082. It was configured with the sofa by the widow.

Thanks!

Yes..they are all pretty much the same set up.

Try to get an Ocean View on Deck 3...3134 had a MUCH bigger window!

My wife is a wonderful person. I am so lucky to have married her. I think she is even prettier now than when we first were married.

You two are adorable but I haven't seen the video yet......I can't wait to sit down with a cup of coffee and watch it on a Saturday morning.......ahhh. Not quite as good as living it the first time.....but a close second.

Thanks for doing the video of our cruise. I have only watched a few minutes so far. We did see you filming at the covered pool in front. Will help us deal with cruise withdraw until next Oct. Will be doing the same thing as Cheryl on Saturday, watching with a cup of coffee.

You two are adorable but I haven't seen the video yet......I can't wait to sit down with a cup of coffee and watch it on a Saturday morning.......ahhh. Not quite as good as living it the first time.....but a close second.

We had great fun with you and Joe and Maisey. Stay tuned for the Oct.25-Nov.1 video. My Halloween costume ROCKED!!

• 3 weeks later...
Yes..they are all pretty much the same set up.

Try to get an Ocean View on Deck 3...3134 had a MUCH bigger window!

Love your video!

3134 had a great window! We just got off last Saturday. It was our first OV and won't be our last. Room was very comfortable.....I felt like we had more storage than we have had on the S-Class we have been on. Didn't miss the balcony at all....loved going to have coffee with my bestie as we came into port daily. Just can't say enough about the Summit....I'm totally in love with her!

Love your video!

3134 had a great window! We just got off last Saturday. It was our first OV and won't be our last. Room was very comfortable.....I felt like we had more storage than we have had on the S-Class we have been on. Didn't miss the balcony at all....loved going to have coffee with my bestie as we came into port daily. Just can't say enough about the Summit....I'm totally in love with her!

I am in total agreement. We have had ocean view cabins twice now and have been pleasantly surprised that we did not miss the balcony at all. We have been on the Summit 5 times. Each time was GREAT!