Quantum - jogging track

Luvs2roam

Is there a jogging track on the Quantum like on the Oasis? Wondering if it will be on a portion of a deck dedicated to walkers/runners away from the pools so the chairs are not pulled out onto the track.

Thanks for any info

Is there a jogging track on the Quantum like on the Oasis? Wondering if it will be on a portion of a deck dedicated to walkers/runners away from the pools so the chairs are not pulled out onto the track.

Thanks for any info

On the Quantum LIVE thread, Joanna (jv_nyc) posted about fifteen photos of the track: https://quantumlaunchers.shutterfly.com/activities/83#94. You will notice that there are loungers on each side of the track in some areas. She also included a mile/lap chart.

I saw a lap chart shomewhere and I remember that 1 mile is equal to 2.9 laps. I will be running on the Quantum in 11 days. I will let you know what I think.

Thanks I would like to hear what you think about the track. Have a great cruise!

Just after that incline show in the photo, the track at times faces very strong winds. I am not sure if this is due to the design of the solarium roofing or the panels around the area, but the wind resistance became very strong at the bow.

Just after that incline show in the photo, the track at times faces very strong winds. I am not sure if this is due to the design of the solarium roofing or the panels around the area, but the wind resistance became very strong at the bow.

That's surprising. The rood of the Solarium should create an incredible amount of wind in that spot but the way that the area is built looks like it should shield it from all of that.

I found strong winds on a windy day on all RCL ships that have an outside track. Some days I would have to abandon running because of the strong winds.