What's your cruise of a lifetime?

The world cruise is on the bucket list - thought our 46 night cruise around Indian Ocean was the cruise of a lifetime but now I just love long cruises. Booked 42 nights next year then a short one for our daughters wedding next year.

The world cruise is on the bucket list - thought our 46 night cruise around Indian Ocean was the cruise of a lifetime but now I just love long cruises. Booked 42 nights next year then a short one for our daughters wedding next year.

You are already living the dream.:D

Where would you go?

What ship , or cruise line would you choose ?

How long would you want to be away ?

Ha ha ha ... as you know david we have been on a couple trips of what we thought a life time.. LOL

Garry found another one not that long ago.... but we would have to win the lottery to even contemplate.... I think it was on one of the Crystal ships... around the world in 180 days.... lots of overnighters :D:D:D:D

Oh well never say never....

Joanne off to put that Lotto in LOL

Ha ha ha ... as you know david we have been on a couple trips of what we thought a life time.. LOL

Garry found another one not that long ago.... but we would have to win the lottery to even contemplate.... I think it was on one of the Crystal ships... around the world in 180 days.... lots of overnighters :D:D:D:D

Oh well never say never....

Joanne off to put that Lotto in LOL

Yes, there are some great cruises, if only money wasn't an issue, I could cruise constantly going from ship to ship.:D

My cruise of a lifetime doesn't exist, but a girl can dream.

I would love to cruise around the world for as long as it takes, with port stops for 2-3 days to really explore.

I would love an even mix of port and sea days

I would love to sail Princess but not on the smaller ships. Grand class would be perfect.

I would love to travel in a suite.

if you are listening Princess, call me, we can discuss the detail.

Linda

My cruise of a lifetime doesn't exist, but a girl can dream.

I would love to cruise around the world for as long as it takes, with port stops for 2-3 days to really explore.

I would love an even mix of port and sea days

I would love to sail Princess but not on the smaller ships. Grand class would be perfect.

I would love to travel in a suite.

if you are listening Princess, call me, we can discuss the detail.

Linda

But it does exist - all on board The World

http://aboardtheworld.com/reside

The World is definitely where I want to retire, do they allow pets?

Also on the list is transpacific cruise. Fly to LA for a few days, then Hawaii then cruise back.

My Ocelot "Orson" says through his cat whispering wrangler that no-one has ever made a fuss over his pet armadillo "Armani" down in their suite...

:cool:

Absolutely the world forme!

We will be home on Sunday & just realised that we will have circumnavigated the globe :p! But whatever the cruise, we will need a laundry on board. This TA with no laundry was a trial!! :)

Welcome home almost, a laundry does make it easier.:D

I would do an expedition (a lot more expensive though) but my wife wouldn't, so I would be happy just to do the cruise again and again. Cruise friends of ours have been 4 times in the last 6 years.:D

Hi Neighbour,

Can we send private messages on CC. I want to contact you.

Raina

My Ultimate would be a 'do it yourself around the world' but would be c

Crusie one then a week in port then onto another ship then a week in ports repeat. I would also want at least two days in many ports.

And really mix it up with the places we go.

But Galpagus, All the way around Sth America, Into the Amazon, North west passage -Iceland, Greenland, .........in fact there are not many placed I DON'T want to go! Even if I've been there Ill look at something different.

Laundry wouldn't be a problem as I would have gained elite status with ALL the lines and would get free washing, some internet etc!

Raina

My Ultimate would be a 'do it yourself around the world' but would be c

Crusie one then a week in port then onto another ship then a week in ports repeat. I would also want at least two days in many ports.

And really mix it up with the places we go.

But Galpagus, All the way around Sth America, Into the Amazon, North west passage -Iceland, Greenland, .........in fact there are not many placed I DON'T want to go! Even if I've been there Ill look at something different.

Laundry wouldn't be a problem as I would have gained elite status with ALL the lines and would get free washing, some internet etc!

Raina

Yep pretty similar, we want to cruise Aus to UK, a few days here and there in ports we really want to visit, a month or two in UK, a European river cruise or two, a TA to UsA a few weeks on East Coast down East Coast to Antarctica probably back up because I want to do Panama, A week or so on West Coast USA up to Alaska and Canada, including Canada rail, then Pacific the long way back home, {Repeat but this time around the Horn and Good hope} [Repeat] to get the ports that we missed. With three or four days in some of the ports.