Oasis Suite Lounge

DP

Can someone recently on Oasis with access to the 17th deck lounge please provide hours of operation i.e. when is the bar open and when does it close. Are all bar items complimentary?

Can someone recently on Oasis with access to the 17th deck lounge please provide hours of operation i.e. when is the bar open and when does it close. Are all bar items complimentary?

I thought I read that the bar was open from 11am to 8:30pm.

Clarea

I have read so many conflicting comments about times and what is and what isn't offered bar-wise that I was hoping someone who recently returned who sailed as a suite guest would have more up-to-date info.

Clarea

I have read so many conflicting comments about times and what is and what isn't offered bar-wise that I was hoping someone who recently returned who sailed as a suite guest would have more up-to-date info.

Maybe post to the threads on this main board that are still dealing with the Oasis TA. Many are still following those threads.

I had heard when on board, PCs were allowed in the Deck 17, 11-11Pm when we were on Oasis TA.

D+ were only allowed for that one cruise 5-8:30 PM as the CL was then closed.

Therefore I assumed Suite Guests had 24 hr access? Coastal Kitchen was not open yet, so not sure of the hours there.

You might want to post this on one of the current Oasis roll call threads

We were there for the five night cruise.

Drinks were free from 11am to 8:30pm. The bar remained open til 11pm or midnight- but you had to pay for your drinks. I was able to use my soda card after 8:30pm.

It was a lovely space. Service was spotty (I thought the service in the concierge lounge on our previous Oasis cruise was much better. ) Hopefully, that was just a temporary glitch.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Continental Breakfast in the Suite Lounge, deck 17 daily from 7:00 am to 10:30 am.

• Continental Breakfast in the Suite Lounge, deck 17 daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 am.

• Light Lunch in the Suite Lounge, deck 17 daily from noon to 3:00 pm.

• Complimentary beverages served in the Suite Lounge daily from 11:30 am to 11:00 pm.

Above is a portion of what was in the email for our sailing on the 15th of November from our Concierge. Hope that helps...some

I did a B2B (10/27 and 11/1)... The bar opened early but I can not say the exact time. Free bar beverages started at 11:00 am and ended at 8:30 pm. Regular bar service using your sea pass card until 11:00 pm. i noticed the bar closed earlier (before 11 pm) a few days on the 11/1 cruise. However, you were still able to get coffee.

There was food served throughout the day. The same food (cold and hot) was served in the Concierge lounge and Diamond Lounge from my observation.

Edited by crusinthrough