WOW..$279.00 for 7 nights

socialsea

Any sort of special rate to get $186 on Nav?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I looked at it

There was cabin selection available

Not a guarantee

It was 186 mock booking senior Texas

We are d+ but that had no affect

Edited by ssb

Probably late March/early April or next Nov/Dec when there are more ships to choose from in the Caribbean.

Summer there are less options so wouldn't try it then.

Don't usually cruise in the summer anyway since we cruise to get out of the cold and it's cheaper in the colder months since kids are in school and most families can't get away.

Bill

My own experience is that the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas can have really good prices. One of those weeks is what I'd concentrate on.

My own experience is that the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas can have really good prices. One of those weeks is what I'd concentrate on.

I agree Bob. In recent years, I have also seen some competitive pricing in February through mid-March. But that may change if less ships are deployed to serve the Caribbean due to the excess-supply that existed.

I live near Galveston and have been sorely tempted to add a week or 2 to my 11/30 Navigator cruise. My problem is, boarding my dog costs almost twice as much as the cruise. ahhhhh the things I do (and don't do) for my little whippet!!!!

Last Tuesday/Wednesday 12/7 Nav was $319 Insides (no PR), back to that again next Monday/Weds $319 including PR :)

Tuesday_Specials