Carnival announcement scheduled for Nov.17th

jimbo5544

Do you think the Vista will go to Asia since the Quantum went to Asia?:confused:

NO. CCL has an entirely different strategy for deployment vs RCI. no way.

they compete in the domestic market for the most part, and have much competition as it is. there is no way they would send the new build abroad 'to float a balloon'...

I am not jimbo but i still say vista to miami breeze to Galveston magic to port Canaveral and either valor or sensation will go to charleston and the fantasy will go bye bye.

Bet your jumping for joy you are not me....;) Would not be surprised to see 2 or 3 fantasy class ships go bye bye soon.

Edited by jimbo5544

If i was you i would get to cruise more then once a year lol.

True enough, but as usually the case with most things in life there is two signs of every coin. (really waxing poetic for a Sunday morning;)) Along with that cruising comes the Sign and Sail, which ages me more that my years. :eek:

Maybe next time people will think twice about announcement date and Catnival. They always seem to be a bust.

And then make them when an actual announcement is made. It will certainly cut down the speculation, which usually shoots so far higher than anything Carnival actually does.

But we still have 13 hours to go for this one.

Maybe next time people will think twice about announcement date and Catnival. They always seem to be a bust.

And then make them when an actual announcement is made. It will certainly cut down the speculation, which usually shoots so far higher than anything Carnival actually does.

I bet it will be brilliant.

This is an announcement from carnival corporation not Carnvial cruise lines. After the announcement arnold Donald will hold a q&a fpr the press. So one would believe it is something big for one of the carnival brands.

This is an announcement from carnival corporation not Carnvial cruise lines. After the announcement arnold Donald will hold a q&a fpr the press. So one would believe it is something big for one of the carnival brands.

You are right ...

It's Carnival Corp. making the announcement - which was promised for this morning but has not been released yet.

The afternoon Q&A is still on, so the announcement should come at any time. :)

I have a feeling this will be strictly CCL related. Why have John Heald come across the Atlantic to be at an event announcing something for Carnival Corp only. I have a feeling it will be about a new order of ships to come over the next 5-8 years, and as stated getting into the emerging Asian market. I also hope for a new spirit class ship to be home ported in Tampa year round.

A new spirit class on Tampa would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk