Oasis Pictures

Cindy

I got up at Oh-Dark:30 this morning to photograph Oasis arriving in Ft. Lauderdale. Here are a few pictures...

IMG_8023W-L.jpg

IMG_8026W-L.jpg

IMG_8027W-L.jpg

IMG_8029W-L.jpg

IMG_8048W-L.jpg

I love seeing ships all lit up...especially when one of them is coming for me!

Edited by Cindy

That's right Cindy, I forgot this is your week on the Oasis. Pretty please can you get some pics of the new aft GS' ? Especially 11330 ? Portside deck 11 GS. I'll be in there in August. If you cannot sneak inside while a workman is on break, (or bribable), could you get some outside photos ? Enjoy your cruise, hope a lot of the early post drydock glitches are over for you to have a wonderful time. Cheers !! Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

Awesome pics! One year we were waiting for Liberty or Freedom out of Miami and DS and I woke up about 4:30 and watched her come in (we were in a hotel). It was awesome!

Have a fantastic trip and bring her back safely - it's our turn NEXT WEEKEND!!

Edited by masonpips

That's right Cindy, I forgot this is your week on the Oasis. Pretty please can you get some pics of the new aft GS' ? Especially 11330 ? Portside deck 11 GS. I'll be in there in August. If you cannot sneak inside while a workman is on break, (or bribable), could you get some outside photos ? Enjoy your cruise, hope a lot of the early post drydock glitches are over for you to have a wonderful time. Cheers !! Gerry

I'll try! I know I can get some outside pictures from my Aqua Theater Suite balcony :D but I'll see what I can do to get inside one too!

Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll try! I know I can get some outside pictures from my Aqua Theater Suite balcony :D but I'll see what I can do to get inside one too!

Cindy

Which Aqua Suite? We are sailing next week so don't scratch the furniture :)

Hello Cindy. Do you by chance have all the Cruise Compasses from your cruise? If so, would you mind taking a pic and puttin them here? My wife would greatly appreciate it. She's an excellent planner, but we can't find any for an eastern caribbean post dry dock. Thanks.

Hello Cindy. Do you by chance have all the Cruise Compasses from your cruise? If so, would you mind taking a pic and puttin them here? My wife would greatly appreciate it. She's an excellent planner, but we can't find any for an eastern caribbean post dry dock. Thanks.

I have them all, and I'll try to get them posted when we get home, but it may take a while.

Cindy