price drops!

[quote name='sj25']The PR --- that is the Ben and Jerry room is fun and few perks...[/quote]
Just so there's no confusion for other readers, the Ben & Jerry stateroom is only one PR stateroom (#6305) on Freedom, Liberty, and Independence.

I'm someone who actually prefers Promenade cabins* if I'm getting an inside cabin. I like the bit of light from the window, the view for people watching, and the extra bit of sitting space in the cabin. Plus, it's usually just a little bit more than a regular inside cabin.

Also, I'd prefer a Promenade cabin over an oceanview cabin. People watching (and less cost) is more of a plus to me than natural light and a view of water or the port. Plus, the Promenade cabins tend to be better located than most oceanview cabins.

The Ben & Jerry's "sweet" is a bonus. I don't like that it's a connecting cabin, but given the perks, I'm generally willing to put up with that.

* I prefer Promenade cabins except on Oasis class ships. There, I don't like the positioning of the cabins so close to the Royal Promenade ceiling. Also, when we've gotten connecting cabins with our kids in the past, it bothered me that Oasis class ships only have three Promenade cabins that are connecting, and they connect to category L cabins; there aren't any PR-PR connecting combinations.

[quote name='marci22']I would prefer the Promenade room only because I don't like being on a very low deck. It is less private, though.[/quote]

I did the promenade interior room on LOS last cruise and it was not as bad as I thought. The kids had an adjoining room and loved it. I especially liked the built bench at the window, I spent many a days there people watching below.

Many of the guest on the otherside were well aware of when to draw curtains or not and so were we.

They are a nice alternative to OV or balcony for the cost. Edited by leinhto

Another thing to keep in mind... and someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe, if a handicap person needs an accessible cabin, and you are not handicap, that you can be bumped. Personally I hate being on a low deck, so I would take the upgrade, but up to you.

[quote name='sanger727']Another thing to keep in mind... and someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe, if a handicap person needs an accessible cabin, and you are not handicap, that you can be bumped. Personally I hate being on a low deck, so I would take the upgrade, but up to you.[/QUOTE]

yes, I know the lower decks are better for seasickness...I do not like being on a lower deck only because the elevator wait...but there is one handicap PR stateroom left...I would need 3 PR staterooms..so I guess Im stuck but 349 a person for a oceanview is a good price so Im happy...Just hoping the balcony will lower

[quote name='clarea']Just so there's no confusion for other readers, the Ben & Jerry stateroom is only one PR stateroom (#6305) on Freedom, Liberty, and Independence.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='clarea']One free Ben & Jerry's ice cream order per person, per day. Access to the Concierge lounge.[/QUOTE]

Thank you...yes forgot to add the room that is the Ben & Jerry room...I had it on the Freedom and really liked it...it was fun for a one time thing. The whole room is decorated in cow theme...it is because it over looks the back of the cow when you look out.

[quote name='sj25']Thank you...yes forgot to add the room that is the Ben & Jerry room...I had it on the Freedom and really liked it...it was fun for a one time thing. The whole room is decorated in cow theme...it is because it over looks the back of the cow when you look out.[/quote]

Obstructed by a cow butt...:D