Captain's Club E-Mail EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!

chicagopaul

I just thought I would share a happy and positive story regarding Celebrity customer service, specifically Captain's Club.

We are booked on the 12/14 Sailing on the Silhouette. We ended up upgrading twice after final payment. Therefore, we had ordered luggage tags twice (once after initial booking and then once after our first upgrade). We then went to order luggage tags after our final upgrade and the website said "Luggage Tags Cannot be Ordered for this Cruise." :eek:

I assumed the issue was that we had ordered them a couple of times already and the website was limiting us. Around 5:45pm our time I e-mailed captain's club to see if they could order us another set. By 6:20pm I received a phone call from Jared at Celebrity telling me he corrected the problem and the luggage tags are on their way.

Now that is great service! Very pleased :)

It's always nice to hear compliments and praises from other Celebrity passengers. Thank you for posting something positive!

Couldn't agree more with your sentiments, we hear enough "they delivered my room service order 20 minutes late and didn't offer my an upgrade and compensation" stories and they kind of muffle out the positive ones, thanks for attaboy Celebrity

“Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.”

I also had an excellent experience last week with CC. They answered the phone immediately and I was on hold for only 30 seconds or so. My problem was I had not received my 25 extra CC points for my August Alaska cruise. The service rep took my info and said she would research it and asked if I wished to hold or have her call me back. I figured it might take awhile so asked her to call me back. She did so about two hours later and said that she was sorry for the delay but the points were now on my account. Checked both wife's and my account and the points were there.