Getaway Haven cocktail party

susique

Is this the same cocktail party that is called the Captains Cocktail Party on other ships?

Is this physically held in the Haven?

If it is held in the Haven, would this preclude VIP's from attending? Is this another VIP perk being taken away like breakfast and lunch in "Cagney's"?

Is this the same cocktail party that is called the Captains Cocktail Party on other ships?

Is this physically held in the Haven?

If it is held in the Haven, would this preclude VIP's from attending? Is this another VIP perk being taken away like breakfast and lunch in "Cagney's"?

On the BA (and guessing on GA) they had the Captain's cocktail party in the Haven one night around 6. Whether non Haven were invited, I couldn't tell you. They had drinks they were passing around or you could go to the Haven bar and they would get you what you wanted.

They also then had a latitudes party in one of the nightclubs that was wine and cheese as far as how it was advertised. We didn't go to that one we had something else going on.

On the BA (and guessing on GA) they had the Captain's cocktail party in the Haven one night around 6. Whether non Haven were invited, I couldn't tell you. They had drinks they were passing around or you could go to the Haven bar and they would get you what you wanted.

They also then had a latitudes party in one of the nightclubs that was wine and cheese as far as how it was advertised. We didn't go to that one we had something else going on.

On the BA the Party was in the Haven. On the GA it was in Bliss.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Non Haven guests are invited. Our family and at least one other couple that we met were invited and we were not Haven or suite guests. I honestly don't know why we were invited. We were on Breakaway.

Edited by ncklhaus

Captains cocktail party in the Haven. Not just Haven guests. Usually Platinum, travel agents some other invited guests. Usually 6 or 6:30pm second day ( day after embarkation). Passed hor d' oeuvres, wine some mixed drinks. However, they will get you anything you ask for free of charge

Captains cocktail party in the Haven. Not just Haven guests. Usually Platinum, travel agents some other invited guests. Usually 6 or 6:30pm second day ( day after embarkation). Passed hor d' oeuvres, wine some mixed drinks. However, they will get you anything you ask for free of charge

We are not Travel Agents and were only Bronze Latitudes. We are Silver now that the cruise is complete. The only thing that I could think of is that we, and the other couple we met, had Vibe Passes. Maybe that's why we were invited?

We are not Travel Agents and were only Bronze Latitudes. We are Silver now that the cruise is complete. The only thing that I could think of is that we, and the other couple we met, had Vibe Passes. Maybe that's why we were invited?

Maybe they knew you were going to write a great review with pictures.

Why I said "some other invited guests"