Internet package on Freedom

Redsfan

We are just over a week away and we can't wait for our Freedom and first RCI cruise!

I was hoping it would be a complete no work holiday but unfortunately I am getting busy with work and the winter weather so I don't want to miss out on any potential sales. What are speeds like on Freedom, and what about pricing?

I know it at sea satellite and can be horrendous, but curious what some of you who have used it lately think?

Hi, I am going to have to check work email for brief periods each business day. Do they have a per minute charge? I will be able to expense it at work but I will not need any of the huge packages.

The only "per minute" charge they have now is 60 minutes for $30. You don't have to use these minutes all at once, they can be used throughout the cruise.

The only "per minute" charge they have now is 60 minutes for $30. You don't have to use these minutes all at once, they can be used throughout the cruise.

If that is the rate it isn't so bad...but for $190 that is crazy $$$! Will have to investigate..

If that is the rate it isn't so bad...but for $190 that is crazy $$$! Will have to investigate..

Remember, the $190 is for unlimited internet, 24 hours for 7 days. If one is addicted to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., it's a small price to pay.;)