5 people in a stateroom on LOS

My wife and I are trying to convince a friend of ours to sail with us on the LOS in Oct 2016 when she moves to Galveston. Background reallly quickly:She has 4 kids. She is sailing out on a 5 day on the Carnival Elation this Saturday and has one outside stateroom booked for all 5 of them. She got a great rate. I tried pricing online how much it might cost her for a cabin on LOS but it wouldn't allow me to put in more than 4 people to a room.

Does anyone know if Royal allows more than 4 to a stateroom? Would a TA have to do the heavy lifting and get it taken care of? Thank you in advance

My wife and I are trying to convince a friend of ours to sail with us on the LOS in Oct 2016 when she moves to Galveston. Background reallly quickly:She has 4 kids. She is sailing out on a 5 day on the Carnival Elation this Saturday and has one outside stateroom booked for all 5 of them. She got a great rate. I tried pricing online how much it might cost her for a cabin on LOS but it wouldn't allow me to put in more than 4 people to a room.

Does anyone know if Royal allows more than 4 to a stateroom? Would a TA have to do the heavy lifting and get it taken care of? Thank you in advance

Royal's website will not give prices for more than 4 in a stateroom. You can call Royal for that info.

Sorry, I meant Liberty of the Seas. I was trying to get all fancy. I did price 2 staterooms and it was only $1000 more expensive. Granted this is a year earlier then when we want to go. Who knows what the rates are like when they do open the Fall 2016 schedule. I have found a great TA locally so I will email her when the time comes. Thank you everyone

Keep in mind that Liberty also has many options for families. Family interior staterooms to Royal family suites. All that hold 5. If you do a live chat on line via the website-you can get prices this way if you need to!

We book a family promenade stateroom (FP) for upcoming cruise on LOS and it sleeps 6. You have to call the cruiseline directly or through your TA to book .... unless it is getting close to sail date and RCI open it up on the website then you can see the prices, but you still have to call them if booking for more than 4 people.

If this helps, for our cruise on Liberty in December 2014, I called RC directly and ask them for prices on family promenade stateroom and they were more than happy to give me prices for dates that I requested. Our 5 night cruise w/o taxes is $1,400 for the 5 of us to stay in a family promenade stateroom on Liberty. The ship also has family interior rooms with no views and balcony family staterooms that sleep 5.

We are a family of 6 and we reserved the Family Oceanview stateroom on Freedom of the seas. We called direct to reserve. It was cheaper in our case because there was a 3rd and 4th sail for 50% off so it applies to my 4 kids and if we had done connecting staterooms only 2 would have sailed for 50% off. We have not sailed yet to see how bad it is with only one bathroom. We sail in 32 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk