reserve show seats/luggage tags questions

Ricky Chan

Can anyone tells me how to reserve "show" seats before embarkation and how to print luggage tags.

I have completed on-line check in for myself and my family.

Does staying in a family suite make any difference regarding reserve show seats and getting luggage tags?(mail real tags by RCCL?)

Many thanks.

Ricky

Can anyone tells me how to reserve "show" seats before embarkation and how to print luggage tags.

I have completed on-line check in for myself and my family.

Does staying in a family suite make any difference regarding reserve show seats and getting luggage tags?(mail real tags by RCCL?)

Many thanks.

Ricky

Once it gets to 49 days before your cruise, you should see a "Print Luggage Tags" button on the same web page as where you did online check-in. If your stateroom type is a full suite (does not have the word "Junior" in it), then you should also have a "Request Luggage Tags" button on the same page. These are the tags that are mailed to you.

Do your show reservations by clicking the Cruise Planner link towards the bottom of Royal's home page.

Family suite makes no difference with regard to reserving shows.

Edited by clarea

On some ships, there is 'reserved seating" for the theaters for suites. You simply book the showtime you want...it's all open seating... You can't book, say, row 2 seat 3&4! All of the seats are 1st come, first served.

Edited by cb at sea

Thanks everyone. It took me a while to navigate the website and figured out how to do it.

I was surprised to find out there will only be three shows during the cruise, one show a day.

Ricky

There are six shows on the Allure for which you need reservations, and there are others for which you do not need reservations.

Chicago

Blue Planet

OceanAria

Headliner

Ice Games

Comedy Show