Freedom - May 3, 2015

spammie

I discovered yesterday after putting a cabin on "hold" for this cruise that there is a large group that chartered this cruise. Any thoughts on going on a cruise that is chartered and just wondering if anyone here is booked for this cruise?

The only way I knew about the charter is that there isn't currently a "roll call" for this cruise and the price was VERY low. After some "googling" I discovered the charter cruise. Wanda

For me it would depend on how much of the ship is taken over by the charter group. If it's 5-10%, I would not be concerned much. If it's 50%, I'd be concerned about how much public space will be taken by the group.

For me it would depend on how much of the ship is taken over by the charter group. If it's 5-10%, I would not be concerned much. If it's 50%, I'd be concerned about how much public space will be taken by the group.

Do you know if RCCL will give me this info if I call and ask? Wanda

I discovered yesterday after putting a cabin on "hold" for this cruise that there is a large group that chartered this cruise. Any thoughts on going on a cruise that is chartered and just wondering if anyone here is booked for this cruise?

The only way I knew about the charter is that there isn't currently a "roll call" for this cruise and the price was VERY low. After some "googling" I discovered the charter cruise. Wanda

If you search this board you will find another thread that's been discussing this same sailing. A week ago I did exactly what you did -- I booked the cruise, then looked for my roll call board; after not finding it I Googled my sail date and found a website advertising the sailing as a full ship charter.

If you search this board you will find another thread that's been discussing this same sailing. A week ago I did exactly what you did -- I booked the cruise, then looked for my roll call board; after not finding it I Googled my sail date and found a website advertising the sailing as a full ship charter.

Are you keeping your booking or did you switch? Not sure what to do but leaning towards to keeping it. :D