Carnival gift cards

billnheather

So I saw Carnival gift cards in the store today! I didnt even know that they made them! My question is can you apply them to an obc?? we are going on three cruises this year and they are already paid for, so we normally have a large bar bill and my DW is a picture-a-holic so can you apply the card pre boarding and use them as an obc??

I'm still looking for them in S CA

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

Vons

On the wall, at the bottom next to Southwest Airlines.

Not at the rotating rack.

Edited by SadieN

Keep an eye out for online buying and getting discounts. I would never buy any of these gift cards without it. A few days ago, (now expired) with the Carnival credit card, they had a buy $500 card and get an extra $100 gift card. :)

I've checked with all of the stores that supposedly sell them and so far, none of them carry it around here. I did check with the Verizon rewards program. They do offer 10% off but they only have the $100 cards. You have to use 1000 points for the 10% off.

I checked with the Carnival site and they offer the cards in $25, $50, $75, $100 or specify amount. They also sell a tin to put them in for $1.99. They guarantee delivery by Christmas if you order before certain dates depending on how you have it shipped.

So I saw Carnival gift cards in the store today! I didnt even know that they made them! My question is can you apply them to an obc?? we are going on three cruises this year and they are already paid for, so we normally have a large bar bill and my DW is a picture-a-holic so can you apply the card pre boarding and use them as an obc??

If you apply the cards to OBC and don't use it all, is it refundable at end of cruise?

If you apply the cards to OBC and don't use it all, is it refundable at end of cruise?

No need to apply the card to your sailing before you go. When you are on board, you an stop at one of the kiosks (or go to Guest Services) and apply whatever portion of the balance you want to your S&S account. Whatever you don't use will stay on the card for later use, just like a regular gift card.