Transportation from MCO to the Port

jennraycruise

Who can recommend good transportation from the Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral? My mother in law and I arrive at 9 am at MCO. Our post cruise flight is at 2:20 in the afternoon. I haven't cruised out of Canaveral since I was a kid. Any insight is appreciated.

January 22 Sailing on the Sensation.

We have used two different options in the past year:

A one way car rental from MCO Orlando airport to Port Canaveral. (got it for less than $50 including taxes).

Then we used Travel Lynx Shuttle service for our return from cruise port to MCO - Orlando airport.

We had very professional and fast service with Travel Lynx; they are a large shuttle company.

Pam in KY

36.00 RT pp from the company link below

http://www.123friendlytransportation.com/

They use vans, mini buses and coaches. If you're coming from MCO or one of the local MCO hotels to the port, you'll probably be in a shared van. On de-embarkation day, depending on the number of people who have signed up for their shuttle would determine the size of the shuttle going to MCO.

Thanks for the recommendations! We're paying $105 right now for Carnival transfers one-way, and figured if we could get the private option for less or the same price it would be better. I'm going to call these people today!

• 3 weeks later...
Cortrans Shuttle is wonderful, used them a few weeks ago. $20.00 per person, pay the driver (not in advance).

http://www.cortransbus.com/html/cruise.html

We just used Cortrans Shuttle a few days ago and they were great. On time and very friendly, $20.00 per person and you pay when you get on the shuttle.

I would us them again in the future.