My Time

emski83

I have chosen My Time for dining for 7:30pm

Which restaurant is this time for? And do we go there for 7:30pm to be seated?

Not sure how it works

Did you make reservations every night for 7:30? We love MTD but rarely make reservations. For us, the beauty of MTD is going to dinner when we feel like it. the only times make reservations is if we need to make a show at a specific time or on the first night out of SanJuan when we want to make sure we eat before SailAway at 8:30. Otherwise, we go down anywhere b/t 7 and 9 each night when we are ready and then we eat. Rarely do we have to wait and if we do, never more than 5 minutes.

Oh i think i understand it now. My My Time is for the first night at 730pm and it's at a paid restaurant.

The other nights we have 'Anytime' so I'm guessing when we get hungry we go to WindJammer to eat?

Is that correct?

Oh i think i understand it now. My My Time is for the first night at 730pm and it's at a paid restaurant.

The other nights we have 'Anytime' so I'm guessing when we get hungry we go to WindJammer to eat?

Is that correct?

No you go to the main dining room for my time/anytime dining. One level will be designated for this. You can skip the dining room and go to the buffet if you want, but the dining rooms are included in your cruise fare.

Whatever you 730 pay restaurant reservation is sounds like a specialty restaurant.

I've met people 4 or 5 days into a cruise that didn't know the dining room is INCLUDED with the cruise.

Yep the 730pm is the specialty restaurant, sorry for mentioning.

So the other nights we can eat anytime? At dining room or buffet

Yes. For the my time dining you can make reservations or just show up, your choice. Buffet just show up. You can decide on the fly.

Also breakfast is offered in the dining room everyday and lunch is offered in dining room on sea days. Both are worth a try in my opinion.

You can decide each day when and where you want to eat. You an look at the menu for the dining room and plan accordingly. Each class of ship has different options. It may help if you told us what ship you are sailing.